Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Any silhouettes like the timberland og world hiker?

Looking for something tan/beige/bown with the black soles.

Theres a pair of og hikers out there but its a bigger size than mine. Help boot men

What yall using to clean your Timbs?? :nerd:

It was this kit that came in a small box that had a gel, a small scrub brush, and this eraser type thing, I only used the brush and the eraser type thing. I have had my Timbs since August of 2008 and they still look brand new minus a few very small creases.

This is going to sound funny, but have you guys ever used Jason Markk on your timbs?

-Drew

I know a few of y’all were talking about World Hikers and Supreme World Hikers.

$120 shipped for a Supreme orange size 9 is a pretty good deal.

I’m starting to like these joints

Last edited:
Apparel is clean, I like that reversible jacket
STP_155_2400x.jpg
STP_156_2400x.jpg
STP_166_2400x.jpg
STPL_0252_2400x.jpg
STPL_1035_2400x.jpg
STPL_1036_2400x.jpg

Like the hoodies, jacket is tough.

Man have worn field boots in a long time.
Probably gonna get some regular beef & broccoli for the winter.

Size 9 in the brown leather World Hikers for a crazy price, better move fast gridebounca11 gridebounca11 and whomever else was looking for these in a small size.

None of them come with boxes but they're all brand new.

Size 9 for $145 shipped

This guy has two size 9’s for $150 shipped

Last edited:
Can anyone provide sizing help for the World Field Boot? Trying to grab a pair of the Mastermind collab and I've never owned a pair so I'm not sure if I should just half size down like I would do with the classic 6 inch boot.
1572921184948.png

All those wild extra models they push out really selling like that? Can't be, just mad surplus that ends up at overstock companies. Maybe that's the business model, if it goes retail, cool, but if not we'll get that tj Maxx bread

great deal on those world hikers... i woulda copped without hesitation but tims run big on me and i need an 8.5 smh

Can anyone provide sizing help for the World Field Boot? Trying to grab a pair of the Mastermind collab and I've never owned a pair so I'm not sure if I should just half size down like I would do with the classic 6 inch boot.
1572921184948.png

I go down a half size like all my Timbs but I've heard some say true to size for Field Boots. Also, the last Mastermind only came in wide so pay attention to that.

All those wild extra models they push out really selling like that? Can't be, just mad surplus that ends up at overstock companies. Maybe that's the business model, if it goes retail, cool, but if not we'll get that tj Maxx bread

Those wild extra models are some special project, only 61 pairs of each so they're selling.

great deal on those world hikers... i woulda copped without hesitation but tims run big on me and i need an 8.5 smh

Better buy some thick socks, not finding a deal like that again

I go down a half size like all my Timbs but I've heard some say true to size for Field Boots. Also, the last Mastermind only came in wide so pay attention to that.
By wide you mean whole numbered sizes? I'm only seeing these on the UK sites (Dont see them on any US sites and they come out this week) and they dont have half sizes available which would be a major problem for me if these are not true to size. May have to head to the Timberland outlet and try a pair on

By wide you mean whole numbered sizes? I'm only seeing these on the UK sites (Dont see them on any US sites and they come out this week) and they dont have half sizes available which would be a major problem for me if these are not true to size. May have to head to the Timberland outlet and try a pair on

A lot of the overseas releases are wide, I’m not sure why. I’ve bought a few Timbs from out of the US and they’re all wide fit so most likely the Mastermind Field Boots will be wide fit. Go to the outlet and try them on, usually the outlet will have the wide pairs too.

I bought a pair from END before and they didn’t know they were wide, I had to send them back and they fought me about it until I sent them pics.

8A1D804C-F70E-47B6-92EA-7FA2E38F7FB6.jpeg

A lot of the overseas releases are wide, I’m not sure why. I’ve bought a few Timbs from out of the US and they’re all wide fit so most likely the Mastermind Field Boots will be wide fit. Go to the outlet and try them on, usually the outlet will have the wide pairs too.

I bought a pair from END before and they didn’t know they were wide, I had to send them back and they fought me about it until I sent them pics.

8A1D804C-F70E-47B6-92EA-7FA2E38F7FB6.jpeg
Now that I look it looks like these end in F/L WP, any idea what that could mean? When I search for it only more field boots show up but no actually sizing designation. I figure WP stands for water proof

Back
Top Bottom