Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Now that I look it looks like these end in F/L WP, any idea what that could mean? When I search for it only more field boots show up but no actually sizing designation. I figure WP stands for water proof

Nah, I don’t know. I’ve only seen M/M and W/L

9B4EBD42-4990-40FD-89B0-8B9DA05E38DD.JPG

I go down a half size like all my Timbs but I've heard some say true to size for Field Boots. Also, the last Mastermind only came in wide so pay attention to that.

Those wild extra models are some special project, only 61 pairs of each so they're selling.

Better buy some thick socks, not finding a deal like that again

This is true, been wearing Timbs for at least 20 years. I normally wear a size 10 in sneakers. All my construction boots I go down a half size to a 9.5. They fit right length wise but the field boots I go true to size to a 10 because length wise they feel right. I remembering copping a pair of field boots in a 9.5 and my feet hated me for that. lol

By wide you mean whole numbered sizes? I'm only seeing these on the UK sites (Dont see them on any US sites and they come out this week) and they dont have half sizes available which would be a major problem for me if these are not true to size. May have to head to the Timberland outlet and try a pair on

If worse comes to worse, I would suggest to buy insoles for your timbs. That way it'll fill the boot a bit and you'll feel comfortable wearing them. I love my Timbs, but I always have to put a comfier insole in them for sure.

Hope that helps, bro.

-Drew

Size 9 in the brown leather World Hikers for a crazy price, better move fast @gridebounca11 and whomever else was looking for these in a small size.

None of them come with boxes but they're all brand new.

Size 9 for $145 shipped

This guy has two size 9’s for $150 shipped

This man is a mother****ing gentleman and a scholar!

8316F04B-3545-482F-8442-8145CC9B5A34.jpeg

Great deal on those timbs… I woulda copped if it was an 8.5… I had the OG’s back in the 90’s and didn’t wear them much cuz they were a 9 which were too big… I still got my black pair from supreme that I hardly wear… I need to wear those a lot more this coming winter

Wow, you got those fast yo. That’s a crazy price, I would have doubled up if they had my size

Seller was upstate NY I think. So it was just a day.

Want to check the size but I think I have a nice rotation now with my 7 Eye Moc Toes (have 2 different pair and at least 1 double), my "sesame chicken" 6 inch Field Boots, and a black and a brown SuperBoot.

I really like these joints

E0E2DB64-1A3E-4949-B1B0-E35B651B9F82.jpeg
DABD298B-DE1E-4C86-8624-AA2B137A74BB.jpeg
9F640A04-599D-4E2E-B6B9-FB659F39C67D.jpeg
136D9440-C357-430C-B569-7423E59E57CF.jpeg

These are also $69 if anyone wants

46521504_710729572643628_1255363174765428736_o.jpg

Those are exactly what I was talking about. I just purchased the black pair. For those that were wondering I ended up going true to size. I was able to find a regular pair at the mall by my job and the employee told me to go true to size cause they're cut slightly smaller than regular 6 inch boots. I tried a half size down and it actually fit pretty good. Didnt hurt my feet but left a little to be desired in the toe room area. The true to size pair fit like a regular pair of sneakers, those also said F/L on the box. Thank you Hahahaha Hahahaha and @ mercysaidso mercysaidso for your help. These were alot easier to purchase than I thought

Raffle on end that ends in 13 minutes. The stores I posted are foreign so its a bit of a price difference but I haven't seen any US sites with them

EDIT: Also thank you drew drew for your suggestion. Dont think I'll need it but its appreciated

Last edited:
Wish Timberland IG would of posted they were releasing them. Could of saved some bread buying domestic but it is what it is glad I just have a pair

Back
Top Bottom