Time Bomb Spot

Who shops there on a frequent basis?
Im there maybe every few weeks but i was hopin to start a topic for updates and what not....if this is a good idea it will stay up but if not then itll wind up on page 15 or something lol...but whoever shops there post anything u copped or anything new and can keep this updated (as i will) on new arrivals or heat that would be great.

PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

i stop past there weekly...will be going there tomorrow so i'll try an give a update on whats in
Goooooooooonies​

Yo I heard they be havin crazy heat that ppl slept on but I never had the time to get over there, might have to wait til August

good lookin...i get at him on myspace and he sends me pics sometimes and he makes bulletons sometimes 2...yea def get this poppin... and yea dath u gotta get up there man...HOTTEST clothing store in the burgh...

definitely got heat there. i've only been there once (copped some purple cre8tive recs), but they're clothing game is pretty on point. decent selection of skate shoes. that personal collection that they have in the glass case is ill with those supreme dunk highs and lasered air forces (they actually sell this collection. said supremes are $500 sz. 10)

but yeah i think this is a good idea for a post. i would love updates on new things they get in since i dont get the chance to go there very often.

^Those shoes are mine and noah's. You should tell brick you want to see "Yury's Shoes" I have quite a few up there for sale and if you like any get at me here and you'll save a bit on the price since I can sell them directly to you. I know brick personally and we swap txt's (no @#%$) daily. i might come through again tmrw, what time you gonna be there subliminals?
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

^iight i might go around that time too. I'll be the white dude talking to brick lol.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

yea i peeped u at the grape release yury and i peeped u at timebomb i think once...u grabbed that live mechanics plad jacket i think...he said he got some heat commin in 2 go with the olnl so ima smack down there either 2morrow or saturday

^yeah we've spoken before. You copped that waldo in the hood tee right? btw whats your aim?

Just went, copped a 10 deep hoody and a new unreleased C&C tee. I gets down like that :pimp:
pimp.gif

BTW, the new chicks that work there are :evil:
devil.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

^200 south highland. It's basically shadyside. just take the 71C or if you know where the new chapters book store is.

You know what, if my check is kosher come tomorrow, Ima cop suttin from there, what they fitted selection like if they got any?

Lol you at the wrong spot if you want a fitted lol...that had the same WEAK fitteds since 4ever...just get at me....still debatin whether 2 but a pair 2 flip or not bro...
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

new @#%$ coming in friday. im going tmrw and getting first dibs cuz i gets donw like that. but hit me up if u wanna know what they got. black and ryan, get @ me especially.

I went there 1 time.. but i was really goin 2 Immortals 2 get a tatoo tho.. :\
ohwell.gif

** AirManAnf **

HEY

Brick is givin most of the Older and Winter Stuff off for like 40% off...like all old Crooks and Castles and Winter Hoodies and Track Jackets so its the perfect time 2 go "Get Your Life Right" lol i just copped 2 tees just because

but if you got any spare time or money go down its def worth it

oh BTW those tees were 20 buck a piece...i looked out for me but im pretty sure hell show some love 2 whoever go down...if u wanna name drop just be like Ryan sent me...lol
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

not bad, but name dropping Yury is more lucrative :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hey whatever it takes 2 get some money off is good with me....Yury...Ryan....whatever....makes no difference 2 me as long as IM gettin my discounts ya dig? but im goin back saturday 2 cop my C&C hoodie for my 1s....
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Back
Top Bottom