Time for a Europe forum in the Regional Section of the board?

What do my fellow European NTers think? Good idea? Bad idea?
Personaly I think it might be a good idea in the sense that it could be useful for people who live in Europe or plan to travel there...I know I travel quite a bit to quench my sneaker thirst (Amsterdam, Paris, London).. And live in Brussels, where the sneaker stores are pretty lame..

Has this been discussed before?

Wagwan?

this is a better idea than regional forums since there are threads on amsterdam, rome, studying abroad etc. almost everyday. 

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

regional boards are all a fail anyways

aside from fillipines and cali sections yeah regionals suck.  some sections might not see a reply for weeks
frown.gif

quite true, but they could be useful if used properly...
Only checked real quick, as none are really geared towards European..

Or instead of a specific forum, why not bring back the posts from the ezboard days where it was something like :"post any info pertaining to sneakers in (insert city or country)" I remember them to be chock full of valuable info. Are these still archived somewhere?

I would love a regional board for europe, there's no good Europe sneaker forum so this would be perfect.

Originally Posted by AIRMATT

bump bump... i really think this is a good topic for discussion...

The fact that you had to bump this thread speaks for itself.

gave it a few days before bumping... i really think it's a good idea...

sorry to bother...
eyes.gif

Cheers fellow Brit...where's all the European heads..?? i know there's more than a few.. I live in Brussels and make weekly trips up to Amsterdam and Paris, sometimes get to go back to UK..So if anybody needs info for those cities, holla holla...

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

regional boards are all a fail anyways

aside from fillipines and cali sections  DMV section yeah regionals suck.  some sections might not see a reply for weeks
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom