TIME - On My Grizzly (Beamer Benz or Bentley beat) Now with video...

i effs with it...good looking on the shoutout
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i feel important now lol

Its not wack but its nothing special either. Sounds like something any run of the mill mixtape rapper would make.

laugh.gif
...QUESTION: Why the @+** do n's expect something biblical from my man Time doe?
For what's it's worth this man went IN..but everyone's a critic, I forgot..
Good wordplay, flow is unmatched IMO..content is what I wanna hear over this..
Overall, good sh_ Time..the haters gon give you a buzz..keep it moving homie..
Shoutout..
pimp.gif

This kinda reminds me of a Lil Wayne type track in that you rode that beat superbly..flow was nice but you really weren't talking about sh-- but I expect that since you said its a freestyle.

I f--- with it, wasn't trash or anything

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

laugh.gif
...QUESTION: Why the @+** do n's expect something biblical from my man Time doe?
For what's it's worth this man went IN..but everyone's a critic, I forgot..
Good wordplay, flow is unmatched IMO..content is what I wanna hear over this..
Overall, good sh_ Time..the haters gon give you a buzz..keep it moving homie..
Shoutout..
pimp.gif

this

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

This kinda reminds me of a Lil Wayne type track in that you rode that beat superbly..flow was nice but you really weren't talking about sh-- but I expect that since you said its a freestyle.

I f--- with it, wasn't trash or anything

this

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

i think i can rip this beat better than u did no disrespect just sayin

14625c2b6196b1e88c1c96ba65d99b8f719d42c.gif

this is just fun for me... im actually an artist that focuses on songs... miss me wit ur punchline rap
laugh.gif

good lookin out yall...

Weak, Typical upcoming rapper rhymes talking about having money.......step your lyrical game up and come with something different.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Weak, Typical upcoming rapper rhymes talking about having money.......step your lyrical game up and come with something different.
I mean he is rapping over a instrumental entitled Beamer Benz or Bentley did you expect some Black Girl Lost type track... just saying.

I mean he is rapping over a instrumental entitled Beamer Benz or Bentley did you expect some Black Girl Lost type track... just saying.

No I didnt.I'm saying, there are ways to be creative, and witty when you rhyme, he had none of that. No charisma whatsoever. Not hating, just constructive criticism.

No I didnt.I'm saying, there are ways to be creative, and witty when you rhyme, he had none of that. No charisma whatsoever. Not hating, just constructive criticism.
Oh okay I see your point.... and I didn't interpret as you hating.

its a freestyle track... it has no meaning... if u peep my mixtape ull hear some creativity (actual songs)

Mannnn, *$%% what ya'll say - that @+#+ was DOPE
pimp.gif

I want that mixtape. Ima rock that @+#+ out here in Cali when I hoop...put *%#+*# on some new @+#+.

Sorry for cursing. Where the mixtape Time?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Mannnn, *$%% what ya'll say - that @+#+ was DOPE
pimp.gif

I want that mixtape. Ima rock that @+#+ out here in Cali when I hoop...put *%#+*# on some new @+#+.

Sorry for cursing. Where the mixtape Time?
http://usershare.net/87rhjm54byyp

overgrind 2 will b out sometime this summer... executives club (group project) up next tho
pimp.gif

lol at the schwag picture at 1:49

Like others said, subject matter is blah. You don't have any self identity on this joint.

C'mon now, y'all know how the game goes...this just mixtape material. Time knows what he doing. Put out material like this for now, until he catch that break.

You can't put out everything you got right away. What if it really came down to Time having to get busy on major level. That's probably when the major @@%+ comes out..

BTW good lookin' on that link 24 hourrrrrss.

*edit* Damn what's the odds of me downloading it saying: 'downloaded 216 times'.
laugh.gif

Yeah you've done a lot..and I mean a lot..........a whole lot better. You have great potential. This track does not show it. I prefer "Feel Me" Time

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah you've done a lot..and I mean a lot..........a whole lot better. You have great potential. This track does not show it. I prefer "Feel Me" Time

i know what u mean and i appreciate it because thats the type of $@!% i actually put my heart and soul into...

this is just some "i like this beat... let me rap on it" type $@!%... not goin on any projects...

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Video?

Looks like a PowerPoint project to me.

really? at least listen to the audio... u know the part that matters
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom