Time to keep it real NT Vol. Mancard

I saw the Coors light commercial the other day, I think it was Coors light...anyway the one where the homes are shooting pool and one of them asked the other to accompany him to the bathroom....anyhow, it got me to think...I'm sure we all done, have done or still do things that put our mancard in question...here is a few of mines, let's hear yours.

- I rather watch the real housewives of New Jersey begore any sporting event with the exception of football.

- I sometimes blow-dry my hair.

- As we speak I'm watching, "Say yes to the dress"

Ib4 all the Alpha's claim to do everything in the most manly manner possible.

My hair gets really wavy and weird when it gets longer so I blow dry it sometimes too. I hate it

Seriously though, I don't think I've ever had one of those moments. Maybe I missing out? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

My hair gets really wavy and weird when it gets longer so I blow dry it sometimes too. I hate it

Iknowdatfeelbro.jpg

I can sew....
But I can also kill, field dress, skin, and butcher a deer.  Tan the hide, sew together some moccasins out of the leather, and then chill in my new moccasins while eating venison jerky I made.

Originally Posted by iYen

Bumped Kreayshawn's Gucci Gucci while driving.
Come at me bros.

:swagI impersonate her voice, along with Nikki Minaj in superbass, you are not alone bro.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I wish I knew how to sew...

::kanye shrug::

Me too.

Back to the topic, for me I guess it would be the fact that I've watched all of the episodes of Sex and The City, as well as the two movies, and enjoyed them (with the exception of the 2nd movie).

can cook
can sew (well enough to do what I need to)
don't like war or robot movies
but I can also fix stuff around the house like sinks and doors and @$%+
watch a lot of HGTV

I know a lot of Nicki Minaj verses. Superbass might be one of my favorite songs.

I've gotten multiple manis.

Lots of cooking, baking being a favorite.

Dome > cuddling > sex

I know how to sew
laugh.gif

Brokeback Mountain was a great movie
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by iYen

Bumped Kreayshawn's Gucci Gucci while driving.
Come at me bros.

:swagI impersonate her voice, along with Nikki Minaj in superbass, you are not alone bro.

BYVqs.gif

I use baby wipes. I hate regular toilet paper. I carry it around in a plastic sandwich baggy that I fold up in my pocket.

laugh.gif
my mom used to sew a lot. I needed some pants taken in so I had here show me
the basics on how to use the machine, and I watched some youtube tutorials

A lot of that is just a result of having a lady IMO. My girl got me into housewives and other shows like that but it's whatever. If I was single and watching that then I'd think my mancard was in question lol

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I know a lot of Nicki Minaj verses. Superbass might be one of my favorite songs.

I've gotten multiple manis.

Lots of cooking, baking being a favorite.

Dome > cuddling > sex

I know how to sew
laugh.gif

Brokeback Mountain was a great movie
smokin.gif

Leave your mancard in the thread no longer valid. I take a long time Figuring out what I want to wear occasionally. •_•

Originally Posted by dominikid

A lot of that is just a result of having a lady IMO. My girl got me into housewives and other shows like that but it's whatever. If I was single and watching that then I'd think my mancard was in question lol

Yeah my wife got me into it....thing is I hate the rest of the housewives but the NJ ones are
smokin.gif
and the beef between the two Joes is comedy...

Originally Posted by cotter07

I use baby wipes. I hate regular toilet paper. I carry it around in a plastic sandwich baggy that I fold up in my pocket.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this caught me off guard but at least you wanna be fresh.

I don't need the card, that card never got me any @%@$* 
laugh.gif

Dude is right about it coming from having a girl though. Would not have even considered a mani if my ex didn't tell me my nails were %$@%@# up and it didn't feel the best during foreplay.

I forgot about baby wipes. Baby wipes > *

Back
Top Bottom