TimothyDeLaGhetto2 Appreciation

I subscribe and then unsubscribe from this dude like all the time. When he drops a song unsubscribe but when I see a dear delaghetto subscribe
roll.gif

I subscribe and then unsubscribe from this dude like all the time. When he drops a song unsubscribe but when I see a dear delaghetto subscribe
roll.gif

im subscribed to him. most of his stuff is funny. edbassmaster is the funniest guy on youtube tho.

i even heard timothy is on NT
nerd.gif

im subscribed to him. most of his stuff is funny. edbassmaster is the funniest guy on youtube tho.

i even heard timothy is on NT
nerd.gif

His rapping sucks.. but can't hate the dude for doing his thing on youtube and his girl is
pimp.gif
too.

His rapping sucks.. but can't hate the dude for doing his thing on youtube and his girl is
pimp.gif
too.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

roll.gif

Yeah, dude should definitely push his music on another platform, just not Youtube 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

roll.gif

Yeah, dude should definitely push his music on another platform, just not Youtube 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom