Tinashe Thread - 333 out now

I love Tinashe and want to see her win, but I said her career was doomed soon as they picked "2 On" as her first single.  Now it seems like they're desperately trying to use sex to get her over, which isn't really working.

Still hate that "Thug Cry" wasn't a single off her first major album. 

The song's not awful, but way below the quality of what she's given us in the past.

The visuals on the other hand..... 
pimp.gif

Damn. Wasn't "Joyride" suppose to drop in the beginning of the Summer? :nerd:

Album shelved because of low expectations?

Stream Tinashe’s New Mixtape Nightride

Nightride  Track List

1. "Lucid Dreaming"

2. "C’est La Vie"

3. "Sunburn"

4. "Binaural Test"

5. "Sacrifices"

6. "Company"

7. "Soul Glitch"

8. "You Don’t Know Me"

9. "Spacetime"

10. "High Speed Chase" (Interlude)

11. "Ride of Your Life"

12. "Party Favors"

13. "You Can Stay Here Tonight" (Interlude)

14. "Touch Pass"

15. "Ghetto Boy"

I love Tinashe and want to see her win, but I said her career was doomed soon as they picked "2 On" as her first single.  Now it seems like they're desperately trying to use sex to get her over, which isn't really working.

Tinashe is gonna be done pretty soon. They are def trying to use her looks and sex but she just doesn't have it and she's boring plus her music isn't good enough. Label probably end up dropping her or she'll leave if they putting too much money up and not getting it back.

She sucks vocally really bad but we all knew this but I really can't put my finger on it aside from that on why she hasn't "blown up" yet.

Tinashe is gonna be done pretty soon. They are def trying to use her looks and sex but she just doesn't have it and she's boring plus her music isn't good enough. Label probably end up dropping her or she'll leave if they putting too much money up and not getting it back.

She sucks vocally really bad but we all knew this but I really can't put my finger on it aside from that on why she hasn't "blown up" yet.

How dare you say "she sucks vocally" when thats not true at all?
As for the label dropping her, she can always go independent.
In the music business theres only room for a handfull of female pop stars. I feel like if Ariana Grande wasnt a singer Tinashe would hold that spot.

How dare you say "she sucks vocally" when thats not true at all?
As for the label dropping her, she can always go independent.
In the music business theres only room for a handfull of female pop stars. I feel like if Ariana Grande wasnt a singer Tinashe would hold that spot.

:lol: gotta be trollin if you don't think she does. Shortie can't hold a note but I def tune in cuz she got some bangers lowkey you can vibe to and her beat selection is A1.

Yeah she can def go independent which would probably help her with this identity crisis she's dealing with.

She also wouldn't take no Ariana Grande spot cuz that young girl can actually sing and has a lane :lol:

Agreed with everything said in the past few posts except for the vocals. Shorty can definitely sing. I agree with the rest. She's definitely struggling and better find a hit quick or the label is gonna drop her..

Maybe I need my ears checked no way she can sing with those weak *** notes. That's why she sounds like trash live unless she is lip singing. Don't let those engineers fool you :lol:

Still a fan though her music knocks. Well the older stuff

Should have never went with a label in da first place.

2 on was fine for a single, da problem is da single became bigger than da artist and it seems like she'll never get another 2 on.
Better off swallowing whoever she needs to get off da label and then make music/money off da hardcore fans going indi.

Should have never went with a label in da first place.

2 on was fine for a single, da problem is da single became bigger than da artist and it seems like she'll never get another 2 on.
Better off swallowing whoever she needs to get off da label and then make music/money off da hardcore fans going indi.

This.

I really think her and her team had the notion she was gonna really really blow into something huge but it hasn't and it won't happen even with her image. She gotta go indie asap before her core base bounces or someone else just as hot and more musically gifted comes in and takes her fans

Agreed with everything said in the past few posts except for the vocals. Shorty can definitely sing. I agree with the rest. She's definitely struggling and better find a hit quick or the label is gonna drop her..
yeah i heard her live one day and was legit impressed.

Back
Top Bottom