Tinashe Thread - 333 out now

I want to run in to her somehow just to flirt with her and shoot my shot during her savage phase :lol:.

Mya had a legitimate fanbase at one point though. Who exactly does Tinashe make music for?

True. Nowadays I don't know who the artist make music for. tekashi 6ix9ine, lil (anybody), etc... Some of the beats aight tho. Tinashe just didn't know how to ride the wave, too busy riding the NBA young rookie wave. I guess should could have at least been Ciara? She a nice piece tho.

eg7PtXI.png

Went to a concert she was opening up for like 2-3 years ago, she was fine then. Finer now! :blush:

She’s supposed to be with Roc Nation now.

But why is this still a thread while the Doja Cat and Megan threads got sniped???

Tinashe gotta' drop some fire singles if she wants some buzz. Right now it seems like it's Normani's world.

She’s supposed to be with Roc Nation now.

But why is this still a thread while the Doja Cat and Megan threads got sniped???

Didn't even notice. Jesus Christ! Those threads can't even survive in da music section where it's not a lot of traffic :smh: |l. The section was supposed to be a safe haven for Meg & Doja :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom