Tinker Hatfield at the Nike Store in Eugene on Sept 23rd!!!

Heard from a friend he'll be there from 9-11:30 to sign autographs and make an appearance! He'll be there for the 3M V launch and there should be a Q/A and all. Hoyle is gonna write a recap for SC15 most likely. Werd.
trojon72@comcast.net
aim-Kixslf mike
solecollector
lifted
NT...where haters run rampant

:wow:
eek.gif

It's niiiiiiiiiiice.
IT IS[/center]

NICE- take pics for us all!

Ask some juicy questions!
Everybody, remember to email Nike at counterfeit@nike.com to report spots selling fakes. Remember to include the address, name of store, phone # if possible, and the type and approximate # of fake shoes being sold, if possible...

FOR SALE:
DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

ill def be down there to get my original steel x's signed!!! ill then have a complete set of gentrinker signed x's!!!!

Wow I can't believe you had Gentry sign the OG Chicago X's...you shoulda had him feel the shoe to see what good leather is like... :wink:
wink.gif

And the V's look just like 3M without being 3M but they're just like 3M.
IT IS[/center]

^It wasn't that big, they were just the steels :b
tongue.gif

I'm gonna try and make it down there though.
AIM: jeattila​

^^ yea, this kid i roomed with got his chitowns signed :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

and i got some beef with him right now... :smh:
nono.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp :smh:
nono.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp :smh:
nono.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

i'll have him sign my prods :pimp:
pimp.gif

but hey at least i'm not ugly

SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A 255 INVITATION!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!​

Quote:
And the V's look just like 3M without being 3M but they're just like 3M.

Thank you, killa.

kicks is life really got my hope up for a second...If they really were 3m, i'd feet.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

for the people who got invitations in the mail...

were your name and address personally written? like with a pen on the postcard...?
[/center][/b]

So, Tinker did not show up at all, uh?
<p><div style="text-align:center"><strong><span style="color:wow:range;font-size:medium;">October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows</span><br><br>
<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">New York Mets<br>Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8</span></div></p>

nope he was sick. He is gonna do it on the fire red release instead in december. he felt terrible i guess

aim-Kixslf mike

lifted
NT...where haters run rampant

anyone go to the rescheduled event this morning?
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Get ready for the big event on January 20th at Nike Town portland. Tinker is scheduled to be there for the release of the Black jordan V's.

Anybody at eugene?
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
I'LL BE THE ONE ROCKIN KICKS IN 2006​
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

There was about 25 people or so there...but it was a real cool personal setting...he shared some great stories

I was the guy in the black V's...so no need to go to Portland on the 20th next month... :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

^ What kinda stories did he tell? I would have loved to have been there...

Back
Top Bottom