Tint Ticket? How much?

Joined Jun 23, 2005
150 i think.

just get a car similar to yours switch plates go to inspection pay 10 bucks and be on your way......
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
You can pay the $10 or $15 fine and take the tints off.

Or you can pay the designated fine, around $150 like stated, and not take off the tints. However if they give you a ticket again in the future, this fine goes up.

You can also get the ticket written off if you know a CHP or LAPD officer.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
If you are referring to getting the ticket signed off, you can do it as long as the officer who gave you the ticket doesn't write 'non-correctable' or 'can't be signed off' or something like that. One of our friends just got 2 tint tickets within the last week, and just got it signed off by another friend's older brother, who is a CHP officer.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now