Tint Ticket? How much?

150 i think.

just get a car similar to yours switch plates go to inspection pay 10 bucks and be on your way......
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Quote:
just get a car similar to yours switch plates go to inspection pay 10 bucks and be on your way......
:lol:
laugh.gif
Interesting.....

You can pay the $10 or $15 fine and take the tints off.

Or you can pay the designated fine, around $150 like stated, and not take off the tints. However if they give you a ticket again in the future, this fine goes up.

You can also get the ticket written off if you know a CHP or LAPD officer.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

If you are referring to getting the ticket signed off, you can do it as long as the officer who gave you the ticket doesn't write 'non-correctable' or 'can't be signed off' or something like that. One of our friends just got 2 tint tickets within the last week, and just got it signed off by another friend's older brother, who is a CHP officer.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

Back
Top Bottom