tipping at... fast food spots?

i only tip at "fast food" places if theres a tip jar and ONLY if they did something oit of the ordinary or look like theyre stressed out. like a sushi or burrito place where they make it for you. this is like 1/10 times though.

This tipping stuff if getting out-of-hand man.  They wouldn't even have a job if the non-tippers didn't go there.  If she told me some **** about not tipping at a drive-thru then I'd probably grab some change out of my car and throw it at her, she can pick it up off the floor if she wants it that bad
mean.gif

I've never tipped at chicken express but my local one has drive thru.

I went through drive thru at a Chinese spot and they had the tip line... I tipped 0.

if I'm sitting down to eat, yeah, or at Starbucks... pretty much any other circumstance no.

I NEVER tip at Chicken E. Place is the truth tho. Give me a #1 with a biscuit, fries, and gravy and i'm set for the day .:smokin

I feel like I should tip though because none of the girls that work there are ugly. There are three around here and some of the girls are even :evil: ... but lack customer service skills :lol:

Oh btw any of my dfw cats tip at Fuzzy's?
:nerd:

Hell no.

They literally don't do anything other than take my order.

So they took your order, prepared it for you, AND walked it out to you, even made another trip to get you ketchup and you didn't tip? Scumbag. She is going to put vagina juice in your food next time and it's totally justified. If you don't want to tip, just stay at home and cook your own food lazy ***. How are servers like her supposed to make rent and bills? She probably has kids at home and bills to pay and you're sheisting her on a tip. :smh: I wish we could negative rep

Last edited:
Tip when you mutha ******g feel like it
This is how I honestly feel, but don't because I'm too big of a wimp.

Working at a restaurant myself, I wouldn't be mad if we didn't provide you with quality service and didn't get tipped.

I go to restaurants with crap service and feel so obligated to tip 20% JUST because it seems higher end. Again, I'm a wimp :smh:.

Not sure if this qualifies as "fast food", but I did tip at a concession stand at a Warriors game because the lady was nice enough to give more guacamole and chicken.

Last edited:
So they took your order, prepared it for you, AND walked it out to you, even made another trip to get you ketchup and you didn't tip? Scumbag. She is going to put ***** juice in your food next time and it's totally justified. If you don't want to tip, just stay at home and cook your own food lazy ***. How are servers like her supposed to make rent and bills? She probably has kids at home and bills to pay and you're sheisting her on a tip.
mean.gif
I wish we could negative rep
I have friends that wouldn't tip purposely just to have that happen
laugh.gif
mean.gif

relax bill gates. its just fast food .
Went over your head and the two people who repped you. The ability to comprehend on here gets worse by the day.
So they took your order, prepared it for you, AND walked it out to you, even made another trip to get you ketchup and you didn't tip? Scumbag. She is going to put ***** juice in your food next time and it's totally justified. If you don't want to tip, just stay at home and cook your own food lazy ***. How are servers like her supposed to make rent and bills? She probably has kids at home and bills to pay and you're sheisting her on a tip.
mean.gif
I wish we could negative rep
My man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nope, the tip jars have gotten out of hand. They put these tip jars at every fast food place now, even Dunkin Doughnuts. Really, I should give a tip for putting a doughnut in a bag and pouring a cup of coffee?

Those egg and cheese croissan'wich's tho....:smokin

Nope, the tip jars have gotten out of hand. They put these tip jars at every fast food place now, even Dunkin Doughnuts. Really, I should give a tip for putting a doughnut in a bag and pouring a cup of coffee?

My expectation of fast food is just that they give me what I order. You don't deserve a tip for not messing up my order and putting it in a bag.

TRUTH! Seen a tip jar at a Subway last night.

I feel like I should tip though because none of the girls that work there are ugly. There are three around here and some of the girls are even :evil: ... but lack customer service skills :lol:

So if they were ugly you would most definitely not tip? :lol: Foul man...

What's the matter with you b, you poor?

I always tip. Eem at McDonald's I tip at least $2-3 each time. If I'm getting that Happy Meal, I'm tipping. If I'm ordering something from the value menu cause I'm short on cash, I make sure I have enough money to tip them.

Back
Top Bottom