Tips on what to do with my vehicle VOL. ive done everything (pics posted)

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

I need some tips guys. What are some things you have done to customize your vehicle?

Infiniti I30t 98
 If it helps at all I got, 

stereo deck 

Subs

tints

20 inch chromes

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

DEF new car time.

why?

if he dosent have a note...car runs perfectly fine...why get a monthly payment?
Because he has to get an R8, or a BMW, or a car with "da hemi" like the rest of NT drives 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

2r40mfb.jpg

awucra.jpg

BTW no body kits, i live in new england
Tints, lower it 1in to 2in, double din car DVD with Navigation..... I wouldn't mess with the engine so much, but try a new exhaust, intake (most will say it won't do much).  These are the easiest DIY mods I can think of...go on a Infinity forum for your car and see what others have done to it.

First off, I'd get some real subs in a real box. Get rid of those, and those tweeters in the box. Get some fiberglass work done for a box. Clean the looks of that trunk up nice.

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

First off, I'd get some real subs in a real box. Get rid of those, and those tweeters in the box. Get some fiberglass work done for a box. Clean the looks of that trunk up nice.

this.

other than that, i wouldnt do anything else. tints attract cops so i'd pass on that. you car looks "suspicious" as it is

when i say new i'm not talking about something NT likes or making payments on something top reaching.. talking bout something to start of as a new project. my bad for not being clear.

if i were you i'd rather spend those dollars on keeping the car running for longer and saving the rest to put towards a future purchase. i'd rather replace control arm bushings, check for play in the tie rods etc. basically replace worn out parts and such to retain better ride/steering/performance than spend that money on accessorizing.

you should save money instead of buying performance parts making car less reliable and get a new whip. nothing wrong with your car im just saying there might be time where you wanna step up. save that money, get a g35 coupe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have tints, there at 20. Legal tint is up to 35%

@brrraptors: i already did that, i spent the first couple months. doing that, ive only had the car for about a yr now..

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

you should save money instead of buying performance parts making car less reliable and get a new whip. nothing wrong with your car im just saying there might be time where you wanna step up. save that money, get a g35 coupe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

already saving up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom