tired of having boring and broke friends

Originally Posted by 951guero

laugh.gif
i feel you man, its only a couple of my boys that are usually down to do something but its rare to get everyone together, i swear its like they scared to leave the city
smh.gif

That's true.. We had a Spring Break trip planed for this year and it had to get canceled because at the LAST moment this fool decides he doesn't want to go anymore..
smh.gif

i feel you man. i turned 22 in january, and im tryin to enjoy my youth and go crazy. i also got a gf so that also hinders my "goin crazy" strategy

my only solution besides the ones already stated:

1. get a gf
2. meet her friends
3. chill with them

i totally understand. i constantly want to go out and party or meet new people. but my friends are always working. by then of week theyre broke . never wanna do a thing

I had some homeboys who would never work , never had cars nothing.

And would always wanna roll with me but never have money for anything so they would be like lets go after we got there , or always bum
a burger or something off me.

just stop chilling with them , or keep it to a small percent . Its there fault they dont have any paper or are doing anything with there time , and
they prolly are jealous of you in some way .

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

Originally Posted by high off kicks

because they're all like 40+ with kids and families, smh

I think some of yall misunderstood this statement. I think he was saying his co-workers are 40+....not his friends

This.....

But to comment on your post op, I feel you man. And I also turned 22 in January, but as far as having friends that don't like to do much is terrifying to me. I'm like this adventurous type of person that is very interested in traveling different places but it sucks when a lot of the people you know aren't down for the same thing. Like I Live in San Diego and some of my friends have never been outside California, but they always want to be in the laid back sort of mood all the time which is typical Cali, but it sucks sometimes when you feel like getting everyone together and plan to go somewhere but only for some of them to bow out at the last minute though. I feel like that I am young and I need to live life now before the opportunity passes when I am unable to.

I'm also seeing myself drift away from some of my friends.

Think it's about time i start hitting up some places of interest on the regs so i can meet some new people.

Damn, you're 23 and you hang with 40+ year olds?...WTH?
eek.gif
roll.gif
....No wonder it's so boring for you.
You need to make more friends with people your age, or if you want to go somewhere, why not go by yourself...or a GF if you have one...

if their your close friends and you know their good friends who got your back then keep them around but if their habits are a burden to you then just minimize the time you spend with them.

due to my job situation, a bunch of bills, and other debts im currently playing the role of broke friend. i try to make up for the broke part by not being boring, finding fun stuff to do thats in my price range and if were going to go out trying to go on days where stuff is reasonably priced or some sort of discount or what not is going on. i try to do all that so that i'm not a burden on my friends because while i know some of my closer friends would cover me when we go out i rather not rely on them like that. if they go out and my funds are low ill just tell them straight up that im low on cash and ill go next time when my moneys right.

everyone has their down time where moneys low, for some its a short period and they get back on their feet while some are always on their down time where moneys low.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if their your close friends and you know their good friends who got your back then keep them around but if their habits are a burden to you then just minimize the time you spend with them.

due to my job situation, a bunch of bills, and other debts im currently playing the role of broke friend. i try to make up for the broke part by not being boring, finding fun stuff to do thats in my price range and if were going to go out trying to go on days where stuff is reasonably priced or some sort of discount or what not is going on. i try to do all that so that i'm not a burden on my friends because while i know some of my closer friends would cover me when we go out i rather not rely on them like that. if they go out and my funds are low ill just tell them straight up that im low on cash and ill go next time when my moneys right.

everyone has their down time where moneys low, for some its a short period and they get back on their feet while some are always on their down time where moneys low.
^ on point.

and damn, lot of ignorant people here who lack reading comprehension skills.

OP, if they like that now in their early 20's they arent ever going to figure it out.  Me and my boys are creeping into the 30's (most are already 30, I'm a couple months behind) and atleast have of my crew is like that. 

sneakerfan93 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
You need to make more friends with people your age, or if you want to go somewhere, why not go by yourself...or a GF if you have one...

damn yall $@%*!% dont read...

his co-workers are 40+ someone suggested he go out with them but they are older with families and more responsibilities than OP and can't pick up and go like he wants to
eyes.gif

I had this problem with a close girlfriend of mine. It seemed she only wanted to hangout with me if someone else was able to front the bill. We went to dave & busters and ordered some appetizer trio and she was like "Well i only had a few nachos, is 2 dollars okay?". The plate was like 12 dollars. Granted, I hardly hangout her after crap like that kept happening. Usually now I just chill with people that can handle their own checks. Whatever, this topic pisses me off. Good luck op.

Michelle

my friends don't ever want to go on trips...we've planned about 3 and never went on neither
at the same time, i don't like going out to clubs with them...i'm over that whole scene

so i guess we're equally boring, but they're broker

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sneakerfan93 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif

his co-workers are 40+ someone suggested he go out with them but they are older with families and more responsibilities than OP and can't pick up and go like he wants to
eyes.gif

Exactly people cannot read at all. I even quoted that myself so its been quoted 3 times and people still can't pick it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayAmazin

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sneakerfan93 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

Exactly people cannot read at all. I even quoted that myself so its been quoted 3 times and people still can't pick it up
laugh.gif

Shout out to the READERS who READ.

Op you should just go by yourself to Miami though real talk. You would meet various people that share your same interests.

Back
Top Bottom