tired of having boring and broke friends

Alot of my buddies are broke, so I don't expect them to fly out to vegas with me for a weekend trip, but we do kick it every weekend. Since I know most of them don't make that much money we would just buy a few cases of beer, go fishing and bs. I really don't need to be at fancy club,lounge, or bar to have fun.

I definitely know what you mean.

I'm in NYC for college, so I only see my LI friends during the summer (for now), and my friends there are cool (have $$/adventurous etc.)

But my circle of friends in Queens are broke/lazy etc. I mean I don't have a job, but I have $$ saved up/"hustles" so I have money to go out. But they always
want to chill at home. So we get fast food and smoke. Its the same thing every time we chill. I love smoking/eating fast food, but I like going out, traveling, and
other crazy stuff...

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Alot of my buddies are broke, so I don't expect them to fly out to vegas with me for a weekend trip, but we do kick it every weekend. Since I know most of them don't make that much money we would just buy a few cases of beer, go fishing and bs. I really don't need to be at fancy club,lounge, or bar to have fun.

co sign.... we just kick it at my spot play some 2k while my kids run around...

laugh.gif

the worst choice i ever made was staying home and going to a community college instead of going to a 4-year right after high school.  it's depressing to see how most of my friends are off at college, and i'm here with the friends that are always too broke to do anything.  i'm on a wish and a prayer that i get accepted into USF or UOP, so i can get out of here asap.  there's nothing worst than wanting to go outside of the country, or even to a baseball game then realizing that i'm probably the only one that would actually follow through
smh.gif

My problem is a little different, I moved out here to Compton CA from Chicago last year. I only have two friends (both females) that I can't really kick it with that much cause their always w/ their boyfriends and I don't want to interrupt them. So I don't have any friends out here in LA to hang out and kick it with. I was hoping there would be an NT SoCal summit soon so I can meet people. I love sports and hanging out, even on weekdays. So if anyone in the LA area is down to hang out just PM me, real talk. Oh and FYI, I'm not broke LOL.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I have this issue with no one being able to afford Lakers/Dodgers tickets. I'm always up for going to a game especially the playoffs. Even when i get retail non Ebay prices friends can't come up with the cash.

I usually resort to going with dudes from work or paying for a friend to go.
eyes.gif

Yo HybridSoldier23, socluis90, hit me up, I'm down for any sporting event....peace.......

Back
Top Bottom