TITANIC 3D - Vol. Re-Release

looks likes james cameron is having a pretty in-depth show tomorrow and monday night on the national geographic channel about the wreck and accident.

should be good.

Checking this out by myself couldnt find anyone
pimp.gif
frown.gif

This is way better than that trash Avatar, didnt even bother seeing it

Thats that Hollywood Hustle. Got people paying to see a movie they've seen multiple times because its 3D now.

How is 3D really gonna better the experience???

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I haven't seen Titanic, The Notebook, or Love & Basketball and I plan to keep it that way.

That's three GREAT movies you're missing out on

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

just got back from seeing it.

damn. movie was powerful. being married totally changed how i see the movie as well as being an adult. the tragedy of the whole story of the Titanic kinda hit me. seeing parents comforting their children knowing they will die, husbands cradling their wives as they are about to die together, and imagining the desperation and final moments of so many people, really moving stuff. a fantastic movie. music is on point too. one of the best soundtracks ever IMO. real talk, probably one of my favorite movies now. it strikes a chord with me.

props to James Cameron. guy knows how to make movies.
btw,

the 3D was fantastic. the movie looked like it had been shot in 3D. amazing conversion done there.

SON, do you know what 3D is? I can't believe i actually took advice from a nter for a movie. There was nothing 3D about this movie.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lebronics

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

just got back from seeing it.

damn. movie was powerful. being married totally changed how i see the movie as well as being an adult. the tragedy of the whole story of the Titanic kinda hit me. seeing parents comforting their children knowing they will die, husbands cradling their wives as they are about to die together, and imagining the desperation and final moments of so many people, really moving stuff. a fantastic movie. music is on point too. one of the best soundtracks ever IMO. real talk, probably one of my favorite movies now. it strikes a chord with me.

props to James Cameron. guy knows how to make movies.
btw,

the 3D was fantastic. the movie looked like it had been shot in 3D. amazing conversion done there.

SON, do you know what 3D is? I can't believe i actually took advice from a nter for a movie. There was nothing 3D about this movie.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Finenessed. 
laugh.gif

remember watching this with my family back in the day, we had free tickets to this premiere night courtesy of my mom..
this movie never gets old and gets me everytime i watch it..

Back
Top Bottom