TITANIC 3D - Vol. Re-Release

Who amongst the NT fambs is seeing this?
Wifey loves it. we'll probably check it out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I hate two things in life...
Clay Aiken and Titanic 

roll.gif
roll.gif
It's just so random lol

none of my friends truly appreciate the wonder that is Titanic and Leo. i HAVE to find someone to go with me.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I have always been fascinated with the Titanic and I loved the movie as a kid and so does my girl so we'll def be checking it out this weekend.

Does the dude that fell and bounced off the boat pops out the screen?
laugh.gif

Let me know brehs

Titanic was a great movie.

But 3D movies are hyped, Not what they seem, Pass.

The Titanic ends with Leonardo DiCaprio going under water. Inception begins with Leonardo DiCaprio waking up on a beach. Mind Blown.
eek.gif

My girlfriend wants to see it, I don't. It's the same *$# movie, I can't stand watching movies twice. Older movies after all these years seem boring also.

there are parts where I find the movie slow (whenever their in the hallways as it's sinking), but i thought the movie was great otherwise.

The story of Titanic is pretty fascinating and stuff like this has always interested me. Hated Leo has a kid, but the dude is one of the best these days.

it'll be a diff experience for me as i'm not married, but a different outlook on love (as opposed to when I saw it in 3rd grade
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Saw this alone when I was in 6th grade. Was heat.
laugh.gif

I saw it with my Dad way back when. He tried to act like some scenes didn't get to him but I know they did.
laugh.gif

3D movies are stupid, after 10mins it all starts to look like a regular movie.

This is actually one of my favorite movies but I hate 3D so won't be showing, plus I've seen this movie enough times.

Never liked this movie, thought it sucked.
I remember in middle school this kid bragged about seeing it in theaters 7 times.  
indifferent.gif
  Made him sound fruity.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

The Titanic ends with Leonardo DiCaprio going under water. Inception begins with Leonardo DiCaprio waking up on a beach. Mind Blown.
eek.gif

LOL
I mean it's a good movie but nah they won't catch me with the swindle. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif

I saw it with my Dad way back when. He tried to act like some scenes didn't get to him but I know they did.
laugh.gif
same. mad awkward when Rose was getting drawn and deflowered

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same. mad awkward when Rose was getting drawn and deflowered
laugh.gif
Awkward is a understatement. My dad had the poker face on when they were getting it on in the cab but I know he wanted once of us to leave the theater cause he was pretty strict about me seeing those kind of images that young but he still let it rock.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Does the dude that fell and bounced off the boat pops out the screen?
laugh.gif

Let me know brehs

That's exactly what I want to know. The only way I'm seeing this is if there are people falling in 3d

Back
Top Bottom