Titanium 23's Super Fake Beware!!!

So Im looking through ebay trying to find a pair of 23's and I see this and some others like them.This guy has the nerves to get mad because I told him to stop selling fakes or I was going to report him.The he replies saying he has over 400 pairs of Jay's.Is it just me or if you have that many pairs of Jordans what are you doing selling fakes?I know I wouldn't even think about buying a fake pair let alone selling them.Check this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320533264784&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

This was his reply to them being fake:
well report away. enjoy being a member(sorry, dont mean nothing to me). never said they are real. if so, the price would be much higher. just a pair i got *%$%+% on here on ebay and selling to break even. got plenty of real heat & really dont care if any of it sells. cuz my gf wants more room in our house. so thanks for the waste of time answering your ******ed "question". and do yourself a favor. use your energy for stupid messeges on something like finding a girlfriend or writting stupid %$*% on the site ur a member on. ive been wearing, collecting, and selling jays since 1991. got over 400 pairs. dont wast our time. dont messege me anymore.

My reply back was:
Your dumb.Your selling fakes and you get mad because somebody called you out on it.A real Jordan collector wouldnt have bought fakes in the first place and a True Jordan collector wouldnt be trying to sell fakes to somebody else without putting in the auction that they are factory variants.So thanks for confirming that you knew they were fake.Have a good life Faker

So since when did it become okay to sell fake jordans just to get your money back?

thanks but those arent really convincing at all so I dont see how there "super fakes"
but smh at the seller

I saw those a few days ago, dude has a some legit and super fuggazzi stuff for sale
sick.gif

Souljam It scares me that you have 1700 post and cant tell that those are fake.
The blue trim by the Ankle is not the right color of blue.
There is clearly no Metal Flake in the Blue around the shoe
The Stiching around the bottom of the shoe is the wrong color of blue.
The stiching above the Blue stiching stands out to much it should be the exact color of grey as the leather.
NOt to mention two different RETRO Cards one with the Photo chopped Grey background and one with the black back ground This card does not come with the Real shoes.
Where are the shoe horns? Where is the Tissue papper? Where is the Numbered card that tells you what shoe you got?

The stiching above the Blue stiching stands out to much it should be the exact color of grey as the leather.
NOt to mention two different RETRO Cards one with the Photo chopped Grey background and one with the black back ground This card does not come with the Real shoes.
Where are the shoe horns? Where is the Tissue papper? Where is the Numbered card that tells you what shoe you got?

Are you serious that you dont see how their fake?If you cant tell then you definately don't need to be helping anybody with legit checks.Everything Cowboy said is exactly why their fake sorry for not putting those things before but I didnt feel like it was necessary.Anyway yeah this dude does have some nice legit stuff with high prices and shipping is crazy but how you going to sell fakes and be proud of it?If you support this stuff please just close your account now because your definately not a true Jordan or Nike fan.

cowboys and theking
you should read my post agin because it clearly says that that they are NOT convincing. I thought op called them superfakes because he thought they looked real, I knew they were fake when I first saw them. You guys just misunderstood my post
I said they aren't convincing

Sorry soulja towards the end it sounded like you were saying I was wrong for calling them super fakes.Misunderstanding!!!

Back
Top Bottom