Tito's Tacos = overrated

what so special about this place? i tried their tacos for the first time yesterday and that crap did not live up to the hype.

the beef taste like rubber and it was dry as well. a crunchy taco from taco bell > a taco from tito's.

My boy was praising this spot a week ago and that was the first time I had ever heard of it.

Until I cross the L.A. County line again, I'll stick w/ Alberto's. :wink:
wink.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

Titos is for the white folk in culver city. The Food is so bland and ehhh

You want good mexican fast food...hit up CHANOS on fig and 28th

el coyote for the............diarrhea lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

better off going next door to johnnies pastrami
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Sounding like you just found Chowhound.

Any real foodie has laughed at Tito's hype for YEARS
go buy sandals!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

no dis, but King Taco ain't really THAT good. It's aiite.......used to eat there on the regular, actually, but most any roach coach is better.

most of you Eastsiders no doubt know the spot, but for you others, J&S out in Montebello on Garfield just past the 60 is a good spot for cheap eats. definitely not the best Mex and more just a quick snack stop, but it's open real late for you after club folks rolling out that way. you can get fed silly for like $6-7 on their taquitos, tacos, & grilled cheese sammiches.

EDIT: if y'all dig boojee Mexican food, Border Grill in Santa Monica is pretty good. Authentic Cafe on Beverly in LA has decent eats too, but it's kinda small.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

5 tacos w/cheese
large guacamole

I can't believe this many people are hating on Tito's, my mom ate it while she was pregnant with me so I've been eating it since before birth. I live in Pasadena so I only get to it about once a month if that. Stick with the taco's only and I've been to Mexican food restaurants from SD to LA, taco stands in TJ to El Tepeyac in East Los and all the albertos, albertacos, albertos #4 and roach coaches galore plus half my fam is mexican and most of my friends are so I know what good mexican food is and what isn't...plus I'm 6'2" 270 lbs so I know my food.

man i had titos the other day & was lovin it :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM MEDICAL

this is the team for me, i always need medical attention​

I agree, I have been there twice and I couldn't figure out the hype. I used to live nearby and always saw the lines, so I tried it out. I gave them a second try and still the same. If they were a buck and INCLUDED cheese then I'm there. They charge 30 cents or something like that for some damn cheese. Some spot needs to open a large taco shop with big signage and serve up some GOOD tacos. There is one spot off of the 10 that does a decent job, King taco. They are too far east though. I think part of Tito's appeal is a large operation, with large signage.
Hit me up if you need penny foams!
tyclef1@hotmail.com

I've been going to Tito's since I was a kid and to this day I still wonder about all the hype. It's decent but I never thought it was the best taco spot in town, it just have it's own unique taste which I think makes it so popular, kind of like Sky's gourmet tacos on Pico...very unique!! My favorite taco spot for cheap eats has to be LAX Tacos on Arbor Vitae in Inglewood...that place is great!!
"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

hell, I'll stay in the South Bay.
Amigo's for me.
or Acosta's if I feel like taking the 10 minute drive.
with an occasional roach coach in Gardena..

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​
Flint XIII and Black XIII lows size 10.5

its ok
small ice cubes>chips and salsa>anything else on the menu
if you go down the street, pacos is pretty good

El taurino on Hoover? its decent. King Taco and the little east los .75 cent taco stands are good too

taurinos is FIRE

if youre in north OC tho youve GOT TO HIT UP EL TORO off of bristol and 1st in santa ana

EL TORO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANY OTHER in the US

titos is terrible.
people praise it and it's a step above taco bell's hard shell tacos

hahaha.

my family has been going to titos for years.

i agree its nothing to die for. but people just go cause its cheap.

i dont ever eat the tacos.

i just stick to a bean/cheese/rice burrito and im good.

Back
Top Bottom