Tity Boi: Trap-A-Veli 2 Appreciation Vol. The Residue

N my LO boot's...
cant tell me s$%^& when im with tha crew...
swagga to tha max...
N my Lo Boots...
pimp.gif

I been tryna tell ppl that this mixtape is dope. Lyrics aren't the best but overall music is fire. Production is 10/10. "Check me out" is my fav, drumma went giselle blanco

I been tryna tell ppl that this mixtape is dope. Lyrics aren't the best but overall music is fire. Production is 10/10. "Check me out" is my fav, drumma went giselle blanco

good mixtape, finally got to listen to it last week. better than the first one i think. def chk it out if you havent already.

good mixtape, finally got to listen to it last week. better than the first one i think. def chk it out if you havent already.

Pusha SLAUGHTERED that "Kitchen" remix, no wonder Jeezy HAD to go second lol. Can't wait for that "Codeine Cowboy" tape to drop. "Lo Boots" with Vado was hawd too, but I think it was missing something...A DRO VERSE!!

Pusha SLAUGHTERED that "Kitchen" remix, no wonder Jeezy HAD to go second lol. Can't wait for that "Codeine Cowboy" tape to drop. "Lo Boots" with Vado was hawd too, but I think it was missing something...A DRO VERSE!!

PastorTroyNY wrote:

Errrrrrrr... Last person I was expecting to see post here...
eek.gif

Whats Really My G?
laugh.gif

PastorTroyNY wrote:

Errrrrrrr... Last person I was expecting to see post here...
eek.gif

Whats Really My G?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom