TMAC Asia Tour pics,T-MAC 5 Asia LE,release dates[UPDATE x2]

Oi fellas...can someone shed light on white/silver TMAC 5's? We have them here in australia i think. They an australian exclusive or something?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

Hey guys,
Is there any way I can get the black/red before Saturday 12/10? I have a game that day and was wondering if any stores were gonna release early. Thanks!

"Of course I'd like that... It's a crazy business. It all goes around 360 degrees sometimes, and you end up where you started. I still love this area." - Penny Hardaway on making a return to the Magic -12/27/04

Quote:
Is there any way I can get the black/red before Saturday 12/10? I have a game that day and was wondering if any stores were gonna release early. Thanks!

Check your local mom and pop stores. I saw a store near me that had them a week early.

Anyone know how to lace these up??? I took laces out and now can't figure out 3 loops on one side and 5 on the other
"yao know what i ming"

i thought the white/gold is limited. its up on eastbay now. it looks like the same to me.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Back
Top Bottom