TMac was soooooo filthy in Orlando

for the shortest flash of time, this dude was the best player in the league.

he was my fav player back in the day.

as dissappointing as things have turned out with him he had quite the (short) run.

2 Time Scoring Champ.

Youngest scoring Champion in modern day NBA history.

2 Time First Team All NBA (7 times all nba in total)

7 time All Star.

and of Course 13 in 30
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Clutchest Sports Moment Everrrrr.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

for the shortest flash of time, this dude was the best player in the league.

he was my fav player back in the day.

as dissappointing as things have turned out with him he had quite the (short) run.

2 Time Scoring Champ.

Youngest scoring Champion in modern day NBA history.

2 Time First Team All NBA (7 times all nba in total)

7 time All Star.

and of Course 13 in 30
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Clutchest Sports Moment Everrrrr.

indifferent.gif
Duncan was in his prime during that time

Originally Posted by jville819

We talked about this all day in school the next day
laugh.gif
i remember watching that game just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
the whole time...

i'm not sure if they showed it in the vid, but there was a point at the end of the game where the Wizards fouled him in their OWN half of the court just tostop him from scoring, and he still threw up like a 60-footer and banked it in
sick.gif
pimp.gif

His 02-03 season was bananas. 32.1 ppg scoring average, the Adidas T-Mac 2 (which was the top seller that season. Google it if you don't believe me.), andthe performances that season was crazy. He scored 55 pts in 3 and 1/2 quarters against the Bulls, after the Magic traded away his friend Mike Miller. He wasmean muggin' the camera and makin' funny faces all through that game.
laugh.gif

Monster, shame people still talk about this "2nd round virgin" talk when he has probably some of the best numbers in post season history, dude turnedhis game up a notch. He just faced some better overall teams (ie Charlotte Hornets 2x, Dallas, Spurs, etc).

He would carry his team during those playoff series.

*still has t-mac orlando away jersey in closet
pimp.gif

I will never forget the 13 in 35 second game, I was watching that game in disbelief like "This dude just hit a.... Oh $&^#, he hit another 3!" Ilost my mind when he hit the lazy looking and one 3. Plus who could forget the first time T-Mac tossed it off the glass in the all-star game, everybody losttheir mind...

i think he just needs to loose some weight. I compared pictures of him in Orlando and in Houston. He was so much leaner in Orlando.I remember baron Davis hadthe same issue with his back, till he loss some weight.

Dude was a beast in Orlando

I remember arguing in class on who was better him or Kobe

I still wear the T-Mac Authentic with all my penny's. Looking for the white one as well

Hope he comes back and plays well

- glad to see him fall. maybe now young cats will realize jacking up shots mean nothing in a team sport.

- 'ooooo T-Mac was so filthy', so %*$!$$$ what. get this dude and others just like him outta here. glad to see more team guys being successful in the Ltoday (Bron, Paul, Melo, etc.). hopefully the era of jackers is over.....

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- glad to see him fall. maybe now young cats will realize jacking up shots mean nothing in a team sport.

- 'ooooo T-Mac was so filthy', so %*$!$$$ what. get this dude and others just like him outta here. glad to see more team guys being successful in the L today (Bron, Paul, Melo, etc.). hopefully the era of jackers is over.....
This is just full of fail

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- 'ooooo T-Mac was so filthy', so %*$!$$$ what. get this dude and others just like him outta here. glad to see more team guys being successful in the L today (Bron, Paul, Melo, etc.). hopefully the era of jackers is over.....
Good point but your execution of it is trash.
grin.gif

It's not an era and it ain't goin away. Just some players are making them more frequently.

Back
Top Bottom