TMac was soooooo filthy in Orlando

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- glad to see him fall. maybe now young cats will realize jacking up shots mean nothing in a team sport.

- 'ooooo T-Mac was so filthy', so %*$!$$$ what. get this dude and others just like him outta here. glad to see more team guys being successful in the L today (Bron, Paul, Melo, etc.). hopefully the era of jackers is over.....
Good point but your execution of it is trash.
grin.gif

It's not an era and it ain't goin away. Just some players are making them more frequently.

- poor execution eh? riiiiiight
- sure it was an era.....ushered in by AI. and with his failures as well as the other jackers after him. but now with cats like Bron and CP, young cats willmold their game like them.

- i was a shorty when AI first came into the league, i seen how cats changed the way they play, and how jacking up shots all of a sudden mattered. im just gladto see change on the horizon.......give it a few more years.

- glad to see him fall. maybe now young cats will realize jacking up shots mean nothing in a team sport.

- 'ooooo T-Mac was so filthy', so %*$!$$$ what. get this dude and others just like him outta here. glad to see more team guys being successful in the L today (Bron, Paul, Melo, etc.). hopefully the era of jackers is over.....
Good point but your execution of it is trash.
grin.gif

It's not an era and it ain't goin away. Just some players are making them more frequently.

- poor execution eh? riiiiiight
- sure it was an era.....ushered in by AI. and with his failures as well as the other jackers after him. but now with cats like Bron and CP, young cats will mold their game like them.

- i was a shorty when AI first came into the league, i seen how cats changed the way they play, and how jacking up shots all of a sudden mattered. im just glad to see change on the horizon.......give it a few more years.

Wow...Jacking up shots? You CLEARLY haven't been watching Tmac enough. There's a reason why Jeff Van Gundy has said he's MORE of a unselfishplayer than people think.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Dude prior to the back injury was one of the most entertaining players to watch.

His TMAC's were not bad looking either.

tmac 2
pimp.gif

He was in his prime with the Magic..Bonafide superstar.

Originally Posted by parada45

I remember arguing in class on who was better him or Kobe
well you lost that argument
laugh.gif

but with joking aside it was pretty debatable at the time and t-mac was the man for a moment but i lost so much respect for him after he admited for notplaying his heart out in his final days in orlando
tired.gif
and he jinxedhimself in the playoffs after his comment about feeling good getting out of the first round up 3-1
laugh.gif

His shoes were legit too lol, the injury bug completely derailed his career, if the rockets had Orlando's T-mac I could see them with a chip.

roll.gif
at this dude putting melo in there
roll.gif

T-Mac was a problem back in Orlando; who could forget the 2003 Christmas special between him and a rookie Lebron James

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

if only G Hill was healthy back then..........

Mac was sick though
qft

took the whole franchise on his back, now he paying for it physically

i remember them trying to snag duncan too

damn tmac was my favorite player from his rookie season, ironically, once he was traded to my rockets he fell off my fav player list hard

i couldnt stand to see the franchise traded
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]76[/td] [td]76[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]74[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

if only G Hill was healthy back then..........

Mac was sick though
qft

took the whole franchise on his back, now he paying for it physically

i remember them trying to snag duncan too

I honestly thought they were gonna get Duncan too. I remember when he decided to stay put I was like word
grin.gif
?

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yes. Yes he was.

pimp.gif

Ill never forget the "It feels good to be in the second round" crap though.
laugh.gif
Everytime he faced the Raps he made a point of spaking vince.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yes. Yes he was.

pimp.gif

Ill never forget the "It feels good to be in the second round" crap though.
laugh.gif
Everytime he faced the Raps he made a point of spaking vince.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Yep. And he asked the city of Toronto, how his %$# tasted, when thegame was over.

Back
Top Bottom