TMNT : Turtles In Time To Be Released For Xbox 360 arcade Vol. 360 >>> PS3

May 1, 2009 - Arcades may be more or less dead in America, but that doesn't mean we don't still hold them in fond regard. One of ourgreat arcade memories is playing the amazing side-scrolling beat-em-up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time. It appears fans of the original will beable to experience the game all over again. TMNT fansite Ninja Pizza is reporting that a remade version is not only in the works, but touring the country.

Last week's Galabunga event in New York, which celebrated the 25th anniversary of the beloved Turtles' comic-book debut, included the unveiling of anew Ninja Turtle Party Van. This van, as pictured on Ninja Pizza, includes a two-level demo of Turtles in Time.

According to one of the site's readers who played the game, the gameplay remains true to the arcade original, but the visuals have been redone. The demoincludes the "Alleycat Blues" and "Skull and Crossbones" levels.

If true (and there's little reason to doubt the visual evidence), then gamers are in for a real treat with the release of TMNT: Turtles in Time later thisyear.

First Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and now my fav. game of all time is coming ??
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I HOPE THEY RELEASE ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS SOMEDAY
frown.gif
[/color]

OH MY GOD. TURTLES IN TIME IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES EVER. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I'M THAT EXCITED.

Oh #%%% that one too! The X-Men arcade game is
pimp.gif

I remember dumping so many quarters in Turtles in Time, Simpsons, and X-Men arcade games... Ah, nostalgia...

This game gives flash backs to the 90s. When Jordans were made from leather/real materials unstead of thick paper.

It might also come for PS3, but it really annoys me how they gotta remake every game with modern 3d graphics. It was cool with Street Fighter HD Remix, but itruins the nostalgia.. This game, I would rather see it as it was, like the original TMNT arcade on XBLA.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

just wait til the PS store gets this:

xmenarcade.jpg

omg. that would be something. Turtles in time still is in my top 5 video games. I'm content with the super nintendo version I've had for years though.But that x-men arcade was WAY better than the home version. I remember being young and getting it full of people going nuts on sentinels.

i remember playin xmen and TMNT at chucky cheese all the time back in the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom