TMX Elmo available in the Philippines?

It is not available here yet. I read in another forum that someone ordered it from TRU. I have already asked if it is TRU Robinson's. Will post here once I get any info.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

dang dude, i've been calling all around here and its sold out everywhere. its a freaking QS man. 15mins in the store and its all gone. people camping outside the stores and i think there's even a limit now on how many one can buy.

its around $40 here in the us. there have been camp-outs at toys-r-us for this elmo, limit one per customer.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Jojo, I guess the lady from the other forum ordered her Elmos from the US. I was at TRU Robinson's earlier and they have no idea what the hell TMX was.

[size=+2]

[/size]

^

you should have told me you wanted them. could have had my titas camped out at target and walmart.. :lol:
laugh.gif

this girl i know from I$$ was going to cop me one for my little cousin, but they sold out before she got there..
that serious? -​

^ thanks for the info.

are there plenty of stocks left? i mean enough to probably wait until next week or there are only a couple of pieces left?

I am not sure about stocks, but Best Toys in Greenhills also has it for around 2.8K also. TK also ha them, but at 2.99K.

[size=+2]

[/size]

Wow...ang mahal ng TMX, almost C$70 din...nagsale dito nyan after Xmas and got 2 for C$25 each.

Anong production run yan?

Yung may flap na nakasilip si Elmo sa ilalim ng flap, may flap na may images na ni Elmo sa ilalim ng flap or walang flap and may butas sa box to play Elmo?

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

The ones I saw at GHills and at the TK's have holes.

[size=+2]

[/size]

Back
Top Bottom