TN Nters Check In for 2007!!!

Quote:
@#%$ that memphis real capital @#%$

ha. you aint mad is you. dont get hot cuz we run yo city too. Memphis is the Real State Capital, and Orange Mound is the heart.
thats wasup

Quote:
and Orange Mound is the heart.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
us in raleigh and the rest of the north north> yall
For Sale: DS Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede Sz 9.5 $165 shipped; DS Air Jordan XXII Wht/Var. Red-Blk Sz 9.5 $165 shipped; NWT Air Jordan Retro 3 Cement Hoodie Sz XL $70 shipped; NWT Air Jordan Retro 5 Flight Club Jacket Sz XL $75 shipped​
NT Seller References: raydogg, blazea500, redplayboy2003, skysacrament​
Ebay ID: ljnelms1109​

SUMMIT in march Moved to later date, in need of help to put it together. Nashville area!! NOW JUNE 16th
call me 615-498-7986
aim ~ Joerdan23tn
names Joe if you cant tell from my sn.
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

Ill give you a call soon. I have to worry about getting my car fixed :frown: i wrecked on briley pkway
AD SPACE AVAILABLE PM ME IF INTERESTED

Let me know when it is so I can put in a request for it. If I can get off, I'm there. Keep me posted.
FOR SALE: NWT Air Jordan Retro 5 "Fire Red" Flight Club Jacket Sz XL $75 shipped; NWT Air Jordan Retro 3 All Cement Shirt Sz XL $55
LOOKING FOR: DS Air Jordan Retro XIII "Flints" Sz 9.5, DS Air Jordan Retro 2 Wht/Blk-Red Sz 9.5, and DS Air Jordan Retro 4 "Black Cat​
NT Seller References: raydogg, blazea500, redplayboy2003, skysacrament, herecomesjordan​
Ebay ID: ljnelms1109​

^ Yo, I think we spoke before. Don't you work @ Rivergate somewhere or am I buggin, confusing you w/another person?

:lol:
laugh.gif
...i don't have anything worthy of coming to a summit for, straight up. It sounds like a good thing though & I'm glad to see it coming together.

The 16th is my bday though :smokin
smokin.gif

^Yea I don't have anything worthy either. But hey who knows I might by then.
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

sup fam!

murfreesboro, tennessee!

riverdale high school '07!

wattup kev!
dreams of getting c.r.e.a.m
let's do this.​

any sneaker spots in the memphis area besides R. sole? i'll be in town for business 5-7-07 thru 5-11-07.

peeps was mad cool at r.sole. good service, good selection. i didn't find anything else besides marty's or sammy's.

Back
Top Bottom