TN, What High School You Go 2?

^^

YO!
u serious? i be in chapel hill all the time, u know where thats @? my ol' lady graduated from bolton and her little sister go there now, brandy hill.. u know her? she a senior
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

yeah im serious, i know where chapel hill at i don't know her though because im on 10th graded and i don't know a lot of seniors

koo
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

My lil brother go to Bolton!! He got tha shoe game on lock for high school cats.

His name christian... work @ finishline.
TEAM MEMPHIS
email:irockjayz23@tmail.com & aim:IwearJayz23

well that might be true at his school, but come over to Haywood High and ask anybody to point out the Mexican will all the jays, they will def. lead you to me!!!

U be at tha clubs n stuff??

U in high school so my boy tiny mite know you he be hostin all tha parties and @#%$

Quote:
ut come over to Haywood High and ask anybody to point out the Mexican will all the jays
TEAM MEMPHIS
*Tennessee Sneaker Summit*
email:irockjayz23@tmail.com & aim:IwearJayz23

I Aint Logged Onto Niketalk In About 2 Years Like Dead Serious! But I Go To Bolton High School 2! Aww Yea I Know Brandi Hill Too MemphisBoi55, We Real Cool Wit Each Other
Team TN

* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55* * Full Time Hustla *

Graduated from MLK in Nashville. #1 school in TN... #32 in nation... get your academic game up!

IRockJayz23-

I doubt your boy comes CLOSE to RockinJs4lyf I don't know where he gets his hook ups but his sneaker game is SOLID. Hands Down I think hes got him. I heardhis brother has been a hard core Shoe head for like 11 years or something and thats how RockinJs4lyf got in the game and gets his sneakers. Im talking aboutthem going Real hard. I didn't believe him but Last year he showed me some of his '06 pick ups and when I saw 4 DMP's
eek.gif
and 5 pairs of Grapes
eek.gif
and 3 Signed Spiz'ikes
eek.gif
I was a believer. He also has a very good stash of OG Jordans Maxes and Dunks. His brother though is just on a wholedifferent Galaxy but then again he's not in HS. Yo let me stop sounding like I'm on dudes Jock but I'll give credit where its due. He's one ofthe first dudes I met when I got to Brownsville and I was surprised when I found such big Sneaker heads in Brownsville TN where 99.9% of dudes rock the $49 Gasstation "exclusives"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
But then again IRockJayz23 your boy might have some real heat but honestly doubt he's in the same league. Ihave'nt seen his pick ups in like almost a year since I'm at UMD but I know I'll be seeing some heat over winter break.

Now what would be great is if we can get both of them to post pics so we can enjoy the battle.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

WOW just realized the dude I was addressing was BANNED
embarassed.gif
and that this thread isover half a year old.
tongue.gif
My Bad.

Back
Top Bottom