faaaar less racial tensions up in the Bay
The north in general is
pimp.gif
its all love and all races gets along.

Bay Area all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

I love L.A., its my home town
but, the only thing i like about Nor Cal is the BLACKS & MEXICANS Latinos get along and stick together
Fixed
wink.gif
Black N Brown... shaaaaaaooooo

But yea, SF and LA are completely different. Different vibes. I like both but of course I prefer my city.

the southside.
there is nothing they have that we dont have better /thread.
they got hyphy, thats the ether.

The racial tensions are really that bad out in LA? Kind of shocking, but then again, i'm from Houston. The Bay always seemed more chill to me, and thefemales that i've dealt with from there have all been
pimp.gif
. Might headout that way this summer. Bay Area Grapes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

like i said, dont get me wrong. besides the Hollywood scene, I love LA as well as SF. Obviously since im from the bay i prefer SF more, but LA county is a coolas @#$% place to be too. cali in general> in the US except maybe NYC

unless you include bakersfield, fresno, etc
sick.gif
i'd rather live in Ohiothan there
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

LA all day, every day. I'm not a big fan of Nor Cal, way too crowded for my liking and the weather is wack.

LA reminds me of a big !@% suburb and downtown LA sucks. SF is more urbanized and progressive.

Downtown SF>>>>>The whole Socal IMO

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

LA all day, every day. I'm not a big fan of Nor Cal, way too crowded for my liking and the weather is wack.
Compared to LA?
you trippin fam. LA & NY is the worst when it comes to traffic/people.

New York is too small and LA is filled with fake %#+ people

In the bay area, everyone gets along great...

dont even bring up that @*+$ stuff, everyone in SF doesnt care about that anymore.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

no one wants to live in 50 degree weather on the summer.... LA>>> SF all day.

???? if you're talking about between 6-9 AM then thats true, but other than that its NEVER that cold in the summer in SF. I would know cause i spend 75% of my summer break there and can walk around late night in a T shirt or at most a full sleeve shirt.
lol i watched a Dodger/SF game over the summer and i had a sweater on.. thats not what summers suppose to be ..
i was just exaggerating about how cold it was .
Huh?

I went to a handful of games this summer and brought a sweater 'cuz I thought I was gonna need it. It was actually a pretty warm summer this year.

But I prefer SF, I'd rather NOT be able to literally see the air.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

LA reminds me of a big !@% suburb and downtown LA sucks. SF is more urbanized and progressive.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm guessing you didn't have a good time when you came down here.

I got nothing but good things to say about SF (Except the Giants
grin.gif
).

However, the beaches just kill it down here. SoCal>>>NorCal (It's not even close)......

SoCal - LA, SD, Hermosa, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, LBC, Redondo, Santa Monica, Downtown....yada yada
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm guessing you didn't have a good time when you came down here.

I got nothing but good things to say about SF (Except the Giants
grin.gif
).

However, the beaches just kill it down here. SoCal>>>NorCal (It's not even close)......

SoCal - LA, SD, Hermosa, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, LBC, Redondo, Santa Monica, Downtown....yada yada
smokin.gif

Probably got his @*& pushed in by some Latinos in East LA

Back
Top Bottom