To all my Cali heads..

even though you like corsten,

LA all day. our beaches are better than yours
pimp.gif

I love LA, i believe LA is nice for short term, theres so many things going on if you wanna live there a year or two

but for the long term, you should move to the bay area

San Diego is where its at for real.. heads from LA and SF that currently reside in SD say they like it much better here: the weather, the females (helladiverse), and the pace.

I live out in the Bay, and the only thing LA has over SF is the females. Pretty big factor actually, but, SF > every other cat. (I like the fog/cold weather
pimp.gif
)

socal is more of a different feel. Its the party, beaches and girls with everyone loving their possessions. Norcal is more about people blending together andhaving their own culture. Like music and getting along. I love socal more because of the weather. That being said, i would choose LA>>>SF.

I live in the SF Bay Area and it has nothing to offer. If you want to be involved in the tech industry, you have a bunch of great resources, but thats where itstops. LA has a lot more going for it and a lot more people. You have a broader connection to the world in LA, the Bay Area just kind of hangs out in thebackground and just gets by.

People gravitate to success and places like LA and NY are the meccas of success. The other cities get to have whats left over.

SF has some fire girls.

I consider getting lost taking the bart and ending up in Stonestown one of the best moments of the trip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

why people acting like SF has a lack of good looking females? we were ranked just one under LA in the most attractive cities rankings. of course LA is gonna be automatically ranked higher cause of all the models/actors that go there for work.

wack weather? now ive heard it all, SF is known for having some of the best weather in the country
laugh.gif
i was just in SF today, and the weather was perfect...LA heads exaggerate way too much about how they have summer year round and they never need jackets and @#$%. I go to school 1.5 hours away so I go to LA at least 4 times a month, and during winter it still gets chilly enough to layer up at night time, just like in SF
It's colder up north and it rains more
smokin.gif
. I actually like SF's weather. Just 'cause you were in SF today, doesn't mean it's a norm and should be taken as an example of SF's weather patterns
laugh.gif
It is generally colder, more fog (we have more smog
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
) and more rain. I dig it though.

It hasn't really been cold in LA this year, with the exception of late November and early December when it got extremely cold by our standards. It was warm today
sick.gif
Same, early december nights were unbearable but it was 24/7 (LOLWUT) sunshine this week. Can't we all just get along

I grew up in SF!!! And the weather is terrible(I hate rain and too much cold) Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, you name it you will encounter FOG! in S.F.......Bay Area residents, tell me i'm lying! I was just out there in August for my older brothers wedding and it was foggy at night. When I lived there attending San Francisco City College during the winter time I remembered it rained non stop for weeks and weeks.

L.A. is not perfect dont get me wrong, but if I had to choose I prefer Southern Cali, and thats why i've been living out here for 10 years strong. I still LOVE visting the bay though.

basically the weather sucks if you live in the sunset area or marina area. everywhere else is normal. tourists get all caught up on it being foggy all thetime and thats cuz the fog just happens to roll thru where all the tourists lurk. i stay around the mission and the weather all summer was hoootttt evengetting hot in Oct and Nov. I lived in Santa Barbara too for college so I def. feel So Cal. but if i moved down there its the OC or more South to SD for me. smelLA is just a place to use and abuse and *%%+.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

I live in the SF Bay Area and it has nothing to offer. If you want to be involved in the tech industry, you have a bunch of great resources, but thats where it stops. LA has a lot more going for it and a lot more people. You have a broader connection to the world in LA, the Bay Area just kind of hangs out in the background and just gets by.

People gravitate to success and places like LA and NY are the meccas of success. The other cities get to have whats left over.
do you live in the South Bay Area by any chance? I live in SJ and it sounds like you just described the area word for word
laugh.gif
you can say the same thing for LA, if youre involved in the entertainmentindustry you have a @#$% load of resources but other than that no.

JUST the tech industry? that alone brought hundreds of thousands of the smartest people around the world to the Bay Area
laugh.gif

Bay Area= technology, LA=entertainment

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

I live in the SF Bay Area and it has nothing to offer. If you want to be involved in the tech industry, you have a bunch of great resources, but thats where it stops. LA has a lot more going for it and a lot more people. You have a broader connection to the world in LA, the Bay Area just kind of hangs out in the background and just gets by.

you are ******ed. just hangs in the background. um i beleive a lot of progressive ideas and a whole bunch of stuff has spawned from the bayarea. a lot more enrichment than LA. are you kidding me. LA a mecca for sucess. isnt it the biggest city to have a bunch of people migrate out there tohave a career (modeling, acting, etc.) and just end up waiting tables a CPK in Santa Monica. Lots of opportunity in LA. ya buddy

Originally Posted by Dunk These

San Diego is where its at for real.. heads from LA and SF that currently reside in SD say they like it much better here: the weather, the females (hella diverse), and the pace.

alright, alright we get it.... you're from Socal........ bro
laugh.gif

Cali
pimp.gif

I live in So Cal, therefore by default - Los Angeles.

I lived in Alameda for 2 years but it was like 6 or 7 years ago.

I want to visit Humboldt though.

I grew up in Oakland, moved to LA a couple years ago. Still bounce back and forth between the two.

I LOVE Los Angeles. I'd call myself very down to earth but I love to party and I do have an appreciation for all that superficial %+!!, *jeezy*And LoveIt!*jeezy*

Seriously I love everything about LA, love the pace, the night life, the weather, the different cultures, the flossing, everything. Every individual who likesto party/club/have fun should spend a couple years living in LA after they turn 21. That being said though, I'm staying down here for 5-10 years and thenhopefully moving back to The Bay. Another completely amazing place in every facet in its own right. Definitely the place to raise a family, believe it nor,your children will be better human beings if you raise them in the immediate bay area, true story.

This has nothing to do with anything, but I was in the IE today. Witnessed 3 out of 4 seasons in one day.
Some weather with fall trees and snow capped mountains.

LA > SF

... but The Bay > Socal

That being said, I grew up in the Bay and go to school out in LA (live around HAM CITY and go to the same school as him
laugh.gif
). I love LA.

LA girls > Bay girls
LA parties > Bay parties (mostly cuz I don't have to worry about getting shot at most parties in LA)
LA nightlife > Bay nightlife
LA attitude < Bay attitude
LA weather < Bay weather
LA bud < Bay bud (it's close cuz both have clubs, but sometimes LA dudes are holding schwag
eyes.gif
)
LA food = Bay food

Back
Top Bottom