To all of you who claim to hate Team Jordans....

^^^^^^^^ok, i see we got a bunch of PR people in here...
indifferent.gif
(pipe riders)
smh.gif

but yeah, itz cool... as much as i hate to admit it, i took the L on this one.
frown.gif

i thought this was about team J's lol.

as for me, i think that if the shoe is hot, wear it.

even tho most of the team jordans are jus a cheaper alternative that take inspiration from the sig line

i hate team j's cuz theres no jordan feeling in them .....i wear sneakers 30% for the look... but 70% of what they stand for....even though i hate lebronsid cop a pair of lebrons if he won a championship

I don't hate them, but I dont own a singla pair. Im a Jordan head becase of the impact the shoes had on me in my childhood. Since there werent any TeamJordans back then (80's), and I didnt like the 1st team pair in 97 (?), Im sticking to what Ive loved and still love to this day, the signatures.

I'm in my early 30's and buy what I like regardless of whether they are Air Jordans, Team Jordans, Nike, Reebok, Addidas, Puma, etc. Not to say Ihaven't made any hypebeast purchases (Green Bean V's, still regreting that purchase), but I typically make my shoe purchases based on what looks goodto me and not what is popular. I could care less what other people think when it comes to what I spend my money on and wear on my feet. I love the Air Jordansfor their legacy and own my fair share of numbered AJs, but I also own several pairs of Team Jordans that to me (in some cases) look just as good if not betterthan some of the numbered AJs.

If Jordan Brand truly discontinues retros and numbered AJs after '08, that will be fine with me. I will continue to buy what I like. And if what I happento like at the time is a Team Jordan, then so be it. So what if Team Jordans are cheaper than Air Jordans. Cheaper shoe does not always mean inferior shoe.Heck, some of the Team Jordans are of better quality then some of these recent retros.

And what would possibly make u think itz fake?? I don't wear fake anything son. ^^^Sounds like someone's hating to me, maybe cause u ain't got one??
Haha. Classic response for all those who are uneducated about fake clothing/shoes, along with "Nobody got these, these are unreleased"

Dood did man up tho an admit he took an L. Solid learning experience, thats what NT is for.

personally i dont like team j's
i'll rather spend my money on j's that mean something to me like all shoes MJ wore on the court.

lexus toyota thing makes sense but to be honest the design just isnt the same on team jordans

Originally Posted by Jay45Valdez23

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^^^^

Someone in authentic Team J's looks a lot better than you do in that bootleg Jordan Jersey
roll.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
indifferent.gif

And what would possibly make u think itz fake?? I don't wear fake anything son. ^^^Sounds like someone's hating to me, maybe cause u ain't got one?? I ain't even gotta tell u tthat joint is legit. I paid $250 for that jersey like 4 years ago on ebay. sz 50 +4. That means itz pro cut. What u know bout that?? apparently... NOTHING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear, some of these little kids on NT kill me.

Now go ahead & try to respond so I can make u look like the fool u are... I dare u.
wink.gif

7x9769x.gif
7x9769x.gif
7x9769x.gif
7x9769x.gif
7x9769x.gif

I rock jordans period. If THEY'RE DOPE, THEY'RE DOPE. I bring out the jumpman pros and they get a lot more attention than any jordan 15 and up.
wink.gif

i stay with the sig models because thats what ive grown accustomed to. since i was young, J's was a status symbol. like you had a pair of Gucci's onyour feet while now, the team jordans are like a pair of pro keds..you feel me?..the only team J i liked was the very first ones that were released when JordanBrand was incardinated. i think Eddie Jones used to rock them. and the B'loyals..but i couldn't see myself copping them. but i see the direction theyare going. its but so many colors you can release of a particular shoe but theres certain models that'll just get ate up as soon as they are released. ex:jordan XI's...whats the long wait for some low tops at least?..i dig the I.E's..but they aint wait that long to re-release them again in awfulcolorways..which seems to be the norm now for them.

I HATE IT BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DOESNT WEAR JORDANS LOOK AT TEAM JORDANS AND SAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT UGLY TO WEAR............THEY GO ANDPREFER VANS SINCE THEIR CHEAP

I WISH TEAM J'S STOP AND AIR JORDAN RETROS 4EVER

I've liked some of the team jordans over the years, like the team 1, jumpman pro
jumpman pro quick, recent ones i.e. 9.5's, B'Loyals, B2rue. Hated the deuce-trey

I don't know why people would be worried about being "clowned" on by others. Who cares? Wear what you like. People have different styles andmake different things look good. Be confident and an individual.

As for me, I like a few of the Team Jordans because they are cool to play ball in. For example, when the XIIIs came out originally, they didn't seem tohave good grip on the court but the Team Jordan Is were awesome to play in and I love them to this day.

And Js for status? I don't know about how people look at each other but shoes don't command any respect. They are not any tangible kind ofaccomplishment, they're just shoes. But I do love them!

I hate Team J's cause they pale in comparison to the sigs. Plus, where I'm from u get clowned for wearing them. Only little kids, men like 50 and over, and lames where Team J's in Baltimore.
laugh.gif

Itz one thing if u got sigs and teams, but if u just got teams & think u fresh...
smh.gif

Me personally, I will most likely purchase every pack, yes u heard me right, every pack!!! I will most likely buy 2 of every pack & sell one since there will be so many who, for whatever reason, aren't able to get theirs.

In 2009, if retros are really done and if 23 is the last sig I will breathe a sigh of relief since my collection will finally be complete thanks to the packs and I will fade into the perverbial Jordan sunset with a smile on my face. I will then reflect on what a turbulent, but great ride it has been. That reflection will begin in the year 1986, I was in 1st grade and my pops had started the whole obsession when he bought me the black/red AJ 1. That reflection will end at present time (2009) and from all the memories, my face will look like this
happy.gif
And when I share all the memories I have of Jordan and the craziness I have been through hunting and collecting the shoes, my son's face will be like
eek.gif

When I'm old & grey I'll probably have my collection enclosed in a big glass case for people to
nerd.gif
at.
Then I'll just be like
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But I'm serious about everything I just said.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
lol...same way in detroit.

...and i'll probably buy 3 pair...one to wear, one to store and one to sell the individual shoes. 300 a piece.

I think the comparison to Toyota pretty much sums it up.

Air Jordans are just harder to find then Team Jordans (ESPECIALLY where I live... most people think that Team Jordans actually are Air Jordans, or don'teven make a distinction). :smh

I don't hate Team Jordans at all personally. There are plenty of Team J's that I would cop (like the Work'M's and the 9.5's, or going backto the early ones like the Jumpman Pro, Shogun, Masterpiece, or 3%). There's just so many MORE Air Jordan's that I would cop (pretty much any/all ofthem, haha).

That's not a "jordan" to me. I never saw mike dunkin on cats in teams. Besides that i just think most of them are str8 wack/ugly/not worth the price. I LOVE the bred xvi, college blue xvii, black/blue xviii, bred xix, etc.

iono about "dunking on cats" but mike did wear some team/jumpman FBI's (i forget which it was) when he was in the wizards. i thought theywere alright i copped a pair of white/red ones when they came out

Back
Top Bottom