to all SoCal NT'ers...i'm throwing a Wiz Khalifa/Fashawn show May 7th in SD...presale SOLD OUT!!!

Originally Posted by kobe82410

gettin my tickets tommorrow.

stoked. both dudes are dope
good lookin out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tix are SOLD OUT from me...there will be a limited amount tomorrow at Epicentre, but they have been selling out FAST...If you want to go to the show hit me and i will see what i can do, i want as many NT'ers there as well...NT's own DJ Dead Serious will be spinning for Goldsmith at the show, so it's def gonna be a well represented night!

pimp.gif

As always, thanks for the support!

be safe yall, some lil n passed out on E at the Pomona show. I dont even know if they ever got the show underway.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

be safe yall, some lil n passed out on E at the Pomona show. I dont even know if they ever got the show underway.

talked with Will about that show...man. let's just say it was a +!%#%+ up situation.

some girl passed out outside the show tonight because she was so high
laugh.gif
straight HOT BOX in the venue...

Shout out to my dude Tre for coming through, my fault i didn't have more time to talk. *%%% was BEYOND capacity. @%!@@#% wild. had to turn a ton of people away. with no fliers or posters this *%%% sold out beyond belief...

not to mention getting a call that SUGE KNIGHT is coming and i need to get him in is just...insane. yes, Suge Knight was onstage at my show with Wiz...i'll have more tomorrow...

one of the best enviorments ive been in. i stood by the section where the fight almost started, and i got a pretty dope spot. and i thought that fat dude looked familiar.
hey, you gotta throw more of these shows.

Man yall sure that was Suge? At 1st glance it did then I got more sober and thought it wasnt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But that $@+# was fire as hell. A lot of pretty women in San Diego. But I will say a lot of the Caucasian women looked mighty underage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw 2 songs of Fashawn didnt hear a word he said but heard an Exile beat so that was cool. Wiz came on and was live did every song I wanted to hear (except for If I were a Lame but I doubt he'll ever perform that) That $@+# ended early tho when he started talking. He was talking about some $@+# but I wasnt listening hahah

That was a fun @!% show. Shouts Out to Tyler again for the hook up. Fresh @!% look wish you wasnt so busy I had a doobie for ya boy. Next time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Man yall sure that was Suge? At 1st glance it did then I got more sober and thought it wasnt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But that $@+# was fire as hell. A lot of pretty women in San Diego. But I will say a lot of the Caucasian women looked mighty underage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw 2 songs of Fashawn didnt hear a word he said but heard an Exile beat so that was cool. Wiz came on and was live did every song I wanted to hear (except for If I were a Lame but I doubt he'll ever perform that) That $@+# ended early tho when he started talking. He was talking about some $@+# but I wasnt listening hahah

That was a fun @!% show. Shouts Out to Tyler again for the hook up. Fresh @!% look wish you wasnt so busy I had a doobie for ya boy. Next time
pimp.gif

mannn i was SLAMMED. like literally, that place was 100 people over capacity. they were trying to stop me from getting my guestlist in...damn, wish we coulda burned one at some point, me and a couple of my boys including my dude who opened the show burned one with Fash backstage
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Glad you could make it down though, definitely gotta meet up soon!

and yeah, that was Suge, when i texted you earlier it was because i got a call asking if i could get him in because he wanted to meet Wiz
laugh.gif

The show was so
pimp.gif

My boys tried to burn one in the back when Fash was on and their security was like, "there's no smoking in here."
laugh.gif

Wiz had the whole crowd hyped.

I wish he could've been on longer but I was still pleased.

can anybody help me out with the songs Fashawn did & Wiz did? 'Bout to head to the SF show tonight (5/11)

Would be HIGHLY appreciated!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom