To all the gun lovers...AK type rifles on sale for $449 but u need a FFL...

Hmm... they're Romanian made... I've heard bad things. Anyone want to shed some unbiased light on how good the quality is?

WASR 10 are generally bottom of the barrel AK-47s. Thy often come with things like canted sights and a muzzle cap welded on but the newer ones are suppose tobe better. For the price I think some would be happier purchasing a Saiga 7.62 x 39 and possibly converting it/having it converted to accept standard magazinesand stocks.

dang, they raised the price? I was gonna get one about a year back when it was on sale for 399.95

The price is going to continue to rise, if you want one you better get one sooner than later.

Oh my God, I didn't know guns was really running that cheap.

I'm getting my liscense ASAP and stocking up early.

I feel like at those prices how could a person NOT have an arsenal??

7.62 rounds are just overkill. Just pick up an AR-15 and get some after market parts from VLTOR or KAC. Still savin for my Eotech and Aimpoint.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

wasr's are cheaply made, ugly, rough, and as all ready stated, some have chanted sights(not centered). they are hack jobs done by the monkey(50% of theirstuff is iffy) at century arms. all wasr 10/63's were originally made to except single stack 10rd magazines, as you can see there are no mag dimples by themagazine well, unlike all other ak varients which do. so these wasrs were cut/hacked open at the century factory to accept hi-cap mags. yes, they are bottom ofthe barrel for ak's and many ak snobs will look down on them. but do they go bang everytime you squeeze the trigger? yes, are they reliable? yes. is itworth the $449 price tag? in these days of uncertainty $449 is a deal in todays market, heck, i see wasrs going for $500+ on gunbroker.

these same wasrs were going for $330-$350 NIB back in july of 2008.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

why would anyone need an AK ? For urban combat shotgun ftw
To shoot for fun?
I shooting AK yesterday and it was
pimp.gif

Also for self-defense if things get serious.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

AR 15 is where its at
AR-15s are definitely nice.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

7.62 rounds are just overkill. Just pick up an AR-15 and get some after market parts from VLTOR or KAC. Still savin for my Eotech and Aimpoint.
7.62 > 5.56

Seriously I don't get why the military doesn't use it. The M-16 is a piece of crap (AR-15 is much better).

excuse my ignorance but I always thought the M16 was just the military, fully automatic version of the AR-15?

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

excuse my ignorance but I always thought the M16 was just the military, fully automatic version of the AR-15?
Basically, yes it is. The M16A1 is semi or fully auto, while the M16A2 is semi-auto or 3 round burst. The major difference is the quality. TheM-16 is made with a much poorer quality than the AR-15.

Back
Top Bottom