To all the upcoming College students.. LIVE IT UP

to me, college was not the best 4 years of my life.  sure there were parties, and freedom, and all around chill times just being a college kid.
but there is so much MORE freedom that comes with being grown, handling your business, starting a career and providing for yourself. 
school was school.  but being a business man, working hard and actually seeing the results in the real world, have trumped any college experience.

so, live it up because it will go by fast as hell.  but realize that the real fun begins AFTER college.

to me, college was not the best 4 years of my life.  sure there were parties, and freedom, and all around chill times just being a college kid.
but there is so much MORE freedom that comes with being grown, handling your business, starting a career and providing for yourself. 
school was school.  but being a business man, working hard and actually seeing the results in the real world, have trumped any college experience.

so, live it up because it will go by fast as hell.  but realize that the real fun begins AFTER college.

but there is so much MORE freedom and satisfaction to be had when you're handling your business, starting a career, and providing for yourself. 
school was school.  but being a business man, working hard and actually seeing the results in the real world, have trumped any college experience i had.

but there is so much MORE freedom and satisfaction to be had when you're handling your business, starting a career, and providing for yourself. 
school was school.  but being a business man, working hard and actually seeing the results in the real world, have trumped any college experience i had.

Originally Posted by AG 47

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

2. Getting internships/networking

3. Drinking 3-4 nights a week

4. Hanging out with the guys/going to see movies

5. Hooking up with a different chick every week

6. Chilling with the guys/girls on your floor watching a movie when you don't feel like drinking.

Impossible.
Its possible. Last semester I got a 3.75 while drinking 3 days a week almost the entire semester.
I wasnt exactly taking engineering classes tho.
laugh.gif

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

6. Chilling with the guys/girls on your floor watching a movie when you don't feel like drinking.

Impossible.
laugh.gif
like i said, modify it to fit you.

for me its a 3.3 GPA (engineering major) and drinking 2-3 nights a week.

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

Impossible.
laugh.gif
like i said, modify it to fit you.

for me its a 3.3 GPA (engineering major) and drinking 2-3 nights a week.

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

Impossible.
Its possible. Last semester I got a 3.75 while drinking 3 days a week almost the entire semester.
I wasnt exactly taking engineering classes tho.
laugh.gif

what every college student needs to do at least once: GO TO CANCUN FOR SPRING BREAK! YOU WON'T REGRET IT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what every college student needs to do at least once: GO TO CANCUN FOR SPRING BREAK! YOU WON'T REGRET IT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm halfway through college now and try and remind myself to live it up everyday. Thread is appreciated.

I'm halfway through college now and try and remind myself to live it up everyday. Thread is appreciated.

I stay at home for college, and so do the majority of my friends, however two of our main friends go away. Visiting them is awesome
pimp.gif

I stay at home for college, and so do the majority of my friends, however two of our main friends go away. Visiting them is awesome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey NT. My first year is coming up, but I won't be living on campus, since a bus ride from my house is only about 45 minutes. I really wanted to live on campus, but it was a little too expensive...

I'm just worried I won't experience the college life to the fullest... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Don't be like me and stay at home all 4 years
smh.gif

I definitely missed a lot in college and regret it to this day. 
This is what I did in high school. I regret it
frown.gif

So im going for a change this year, I start my freshmen year on Monday.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey NT. My first year is coming up, but I won't be living on campus, since a bus ride from my house is only about 45 minutes. I really wanted to live on campus, but it was a little too expensive...

I'm just worried I won't experience the college life to the fullest... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Don't be like me and stay at home all 4 years
smh.gif

I definitely missed a lot in college and regret it to this day. 
This is what I did in high school. I regret it
frown.gif

So im going for a change this year, I start my freshmen year on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom