To Apple employees or anyone who went through this process

I have a group interview with Apple and wanted know what to expect out of it? What is Apple's way of going about it? And what is the best way to approach the process?

It's a round robin interview. You have like 5 or 6 different "stations" and the leader at each station interviews your group of like 5 or 6 people. Basically you have ot stand out from the rest of the people in your group...simple as that. Be vocal, and stress your service history. It's not what you know, its what you can do. Don't go in there thinking you know the world about apple and it's products...honestly...they dont care
laugh.gif

Having a strong customer service background helps you miles, so let that be your goal. Other than that there's not much else you can say. Hopefully your group sucks.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

My friend just went through the process.  I think he had 10 interviews

For retail??? Wow...they really think their special.

Yo I'm scheduled for this same "Seminar" on tuesday the 16th at the Apple store in the Grove here in L.A. My bro already works for Apple and gave me just about the same insight that thegoat gave. They're also looking for people who are knowledgeable of Apple's products and can speak to their significance per the customers' needs.

I had 3 interviews none were group 1st one was with the hiring manager 2nd one was with the sales manager and the 3rd was with the store manager good luck to you

Ive been through the process, what I noticed is that...they want flamboyant, uppity, bright personalities

They might give you this short little test just to see how knowledgeable you are with computers but this doesnt affect the outcome
They ask some questions and go around the group, you choose when you want to speak

Ask you about a situation where you had to use your skills blah blah

point is, you could be the biggest Apple genius.. but you need to have that flamboyant almost gay attitude lol
take that advice how you want

Yeah their seminars are really lame. Just a chance for some dorks to be dorky. I hated working for them.

For some reason I thought you were talking about Applebees
laugh.gif

PS I freaking hate HATE HATE the Apple store
smh.gif
@@#!%@% clowns

Back
Top Bottom