To hear more of NBA Player X's encounters with troublesome groupies, you must be an ESPN Insider.

I don't think I could ever settle down with ANY female if I was famous...not that I wouldnt want to, but I wouldnt trust any woman who knows about me. Like another NTer said a good number of these athletes' wives just look like groupies/gold diggers. hell it even happens in college. the finest girls get with the dudes that they know will be drafted and making that $

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I don't think I could ever settle down with ANY female if I was famous...not that I wouldnt want to, but I wouldnt trust any woman who knows about me. Like another NTer said a good number of these athletes' wives just look like groupies/gold diggers. hell it even happens in college. the finest girls get with the dudes that they know will be drafted and making that $

if i were in that situation ... i'd have to be a serial dater like derek jeter ... in between that i'd have my share of groupies ... as i got older i'd prolly try to have some main ones if i weren't settled down yet that wasn't looking for anything long term ...

and if i wanted to settle i'd get a foreign chick that didn't know me or a celebrity to match my fame

i can't even imagine how tough it is w/ it be thrown left and right ALL THE TIME ... but #gottabsmarter

roll.gif
at the team groupie suggestion

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kal Ripped Ken wrote:

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Not really since ###%@# don't believe in condoms. They'll just end up with tons of baby mommas. Teams should just hire a "team groupie" who has her tubes tied and dudes can schedule time with her. Cop one cheap off latineuro.com, maybe even a couple to suit various interests (a white, a black one, a Latin one, etc.) Just like players on the team, they gotta be replaced and renew their contract or get waived every couple seasons though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, that had me
roll.gif

This girl I used to know out in Seattle claims her friend was getting at/with R. Lewis.

As so much that she was PLANNING to get pregnant, just to get taken care.

The mentality of these women....

This was back around 2003-2004, so I'm not sure if he was married or not...

nevertheless, this jumpoff was planning to basically get knocked up for his $. That ain't cool regardless of whether or not he's a faithful husband.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

For some reason I feel like Player X is Grant Hill.
I say Ray Allen
nope i guaran-dam tee its doug christie
laugh.gif
I feel you. 
laugh.gif
But probably a current NBA player right?

yeahh but i dont think anyone is as bad as doug was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

nevertheless, this jumpoff was planning to basically get knocked up for his $. That ain't cool regardless of whether or not he's a faithful husband.
smh.gif
disgusting

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Derek Jeter knows how to play the game

He was smart enough to get the best advice and follow it...all these scandals wouldn't happen if some of these athletes hired better handlers to address these situations...Tiger could have paid off the broads that came out on him, they were only getting maybe 50k...it would have been a max 200g's he would have had to pay to save face
smh.gif

if i was in their situation, i would either be on a smash a thon, or be paranoid by all these women with ulterior motives.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

laugh.gif
From barkleys book he said guys would try and not to smile to their wife before they went on road trips.
What is the significance of smiling?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
disgusting

Stop acting like every random Nt'er woudn't get any rich and famous female pregnant if they could...
laugh.gif

It's a dirty game, but if you're an athlete or entertainer you have to be smart... or end up like Steve McNair.

Not really since ###%@# don't believe in condoms. They'll just end up with tons of baby mommas. Teams should just hire a "team groupie" who has her tubes tied and dudes can schedule time with her. Cop one cheap off latineuro.com, maybe even a couple to suit various interests (a white, a black one, a Latin one, etc.) Just like players on the team, they gotta be replaced and renew their contract or get waived every couple seasons though

laugh.gif
I don't even remember saying this.

But did ESPN ever clafiry if Player X is always the same player for every article. Because I know in a passed article about drinking, it was clearly Jason Terry.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
From barkleys book he said guys would try and not to smile to their wife before they went on road trips.
i think poster meant:
nba players would get giddy when they are about to go on a long road trip (cuz of mad groupies), that they would try not to 
happy.gif
 to their wives to make it obvious.  GAMETIME!!

ela1pz.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
disgusting

Stop acting like every random Nt'er woudn't get any rich and famous female pregnant if they could...
laugh.gif

It's a dirty game, but if you're an athlete or entertainer you have to be smart... or end up like Steve McNair.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by lokiD40

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
i think poster meant:
nba players would get giddy when they are about to go on a long road trip (cuz of mad groupies), that they would try not to 
happy.gif
 to their wives to make it obvious.  GAMETIME!!

Thank you

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

All these athletes got it nice, road trips left and right to the arms of another dime or two willing to do whatever. I think Lebron, even though single, has the same arrangement with his girl. She gotta know what happens, but just as long as he doesn't make her look bad will continue to keep quiet. Too many guys get married to hs/college sweethearts (Wade) just to get endorsements.

Live like Jeter and then settle down in your own time.

I should have spent more time practicing instead of dreaming.
Word, Bron and Jeter got the game right. Bron w/ his hs sweetheart, didn't marry her though, and is in the Miami. My son winning. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom