to lazy to look

OK look so i was looking around 23isback.com and i saw the 3 pairs of xii's dropping in the winter. I heard around that they black/red colorway i going tohave a suede lack upper. if this is "TRUE" than can i get some pics photo shopped or what ever just to get a basic idea. if its a rumor than kindlyconfirm that thanks in advance.

i heard the same thing off the same website as you but i havent heard any confirmation yet

23iswack.com

They always steal information from NT all the time.
mad.gif
smh.gif

And to answer you're question I believe so. There are 3 color ways dropping this winter.

But I don't think that the Black/red color ways is going to be suede. I think is leather.

im posted on 23isback..(dante & demetri)....even tho i dont care bout dat website anymore

That website died after 05'-06'

And theres currently no leaked/PS of em yet, but hopefully the suede upper gets scratched...what a way to ruin my favorite Jordan shoe of all time.

the one with a suede upper was never meant to come out, that was something an NTer posted the other day saying that it would be a good idea

i heard dat all 3 of em were comin out but i don't know 23isback.com isn't da best website to look at new releases

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

horrible thread bro in all honesty

naw i know just wanted some answers i only know my friend who is into shoes like that but he wasnt sure..... and i only go on 23isback.com to look at otherpeoples collections theyre always late on RD info.....

jamergrady wrote:
23iswack.com

They always steal information from NT all the time.
mad.gif
smh.gif

And to answer you're question I believe so. There are 3 color ways dropping this winter.

But I don't think that the Black/red color ways is going to be suede. I think is leather.
Been saying that for years
23isback has always been and will continue to be WACK

FACTS:

Jordan Retro 12 - October - White/White/Black/Red...White Leather with every other "sun ray" in perforated leather
Jordan Retro 12 - November - Black/Red...upper IS suede...OG color blocking
Jordan Retro 12 - December - White/Red...OG colorway

JM

Photoshop of what the "Flu game" XII MIGHT look like.

Instead of 'TWO3' down the tongue, it is supossed to be '97 (face) 38' (The face is on the photoshop)

Dark photos, so expect the red to be a little brighter....

i actually dont think suede uppers would look that bad. im only looking forward to the white/Red's though.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FACTS:

Jordan Retro 12 - October - White/White/Black/Red...White Leather with every other "sun ray" in perforated leather
Jordan Retro 12 - November - Black/Red...upper IS suede...OG color blocking
Jordan Retro 12 - December - White/Red...OG colorway

JM
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
those in october sound interesting....can't wait for pics to surface. Thanks JM!

Back
Top Bottom