To my fellow SoCal NT'ers, Where do you..............

^^ OK here's the dilemma, I hope my fellow SoCal NT'ers can lead me to the right path. I've been wanting to frame my Jordan Wings Poster so that I can finally hang it up and have the memorabilia/collection room done. I know some of ya'll know someone or an affordable frame shop where I can get this poster framed...it's been extremely frustrating.

I've tried Michaels, Aaron Bros. but they all seem to be way overpriced! Are you kidding me? $400-$800 a frame (after discount). Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Btw the dimensions are roughly 6 ft x 2 ft.
From the moment I saw you, I wanted to be inside you, I love your smell, the way your tongue feels, the way you tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm..NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!​

Quote:
target
lifesize poster looks like and how big it is?

Quote:
gonzales framing
From the moment I saw you, I wanted to be inside you, I love your smell, the way your tongue feels, the way you tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm..NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!​

did you try Michael's? they're kind of like a decor place and they always have sales on framing.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

google some online framing places and buy the dimensions and frame them yourself.

1. Online framing or art store: buy frames of that dimension (add 1/8" for some security

2. At home depot buy plexiglass in the same dimension...they'll cut it down to size for you for free.

3. Assemble...look for online tutorial for any help.

I've done this with a few printmaking pieces I've acquired in time and I'll say that you save A LOT when you frame it yourself, because most of the money goes to labor anyway
RAP SUCKS

frames are a serious business though man...

i remember having to do some art pieces and probably 60%+ of the price of the painting was determined by how good the frames/bound were. but seeing that this is just a poster, any place should do it relatively cheap and it shouldnt be $400-$600. ask them specifically and bring your poster in, they definitely misquoted you.

thanks for all the replies fam... framing it by myself does sound cheaper but i'm afraid it won't come out as flat to the glass as possible (mounted).

Sha77er S7ar
:wink:
wink.gif
FOR SALE: LRG JASON HOODY BLK/GREY SIZES L & XL​
AIM: flash3flight23
YM: jayclum06@yahoo.com

I had a St. Louis Cardinal World Series poster framed. It was a very limited print and I purchased it while I was at the World Series. I paid $300+ to have it custom framed. When I paid for it I was :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
, but it is something I plan on passing down for future generations. They take custom framing serious, guaranteeing that the print wont age because of the protective plexi they use. Sounded like a whole lotta bs to me at the time though.
Sole By The Pound​
FIRST B0RN member since 2003 - 6220 post​

^^actually a lot of framing places use a lot of UV protectant plexiglass (like sunglasses) so the object being framed won't yellow or fade in color.
RAP SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom