To my NT'ers that have clothing lines..

Hey guys,

Starting a new business venture soon and it will be aimed at supporting and selling clothes for independent and up and coming clothing designers - I like supporting independent things - underdogs. Basically, my aim is to generate exposure and sales for aspiring designers, of course... there are always rules and kinks to work out. At this point, I am looking for brands to be on board. Again, there are some requirements I will have (diverse clothing line, have sufficient stock, etc), but that can be worked out in private discussion.

It will be an e-commerce website and we will be taking this very far with online marketing efforts. I am looking for willing, capable and passionate designers who are willing to work as hard as I am to push their product. Please reply in this thread or shoot me a message if you are interested in speaking further!

Just a way for you NT'ers with clothing lines to make something big of it and for me to see what I can do with your product.

Yup, similar to Digital Gravel ... not carrying well known brands though, ONLY independent designers or clothing lines.

Oh and we're going to have a more appealing site than the two you listed.

At this point, we are looking for brands to be on board - roughly aiming for 10 or more just so we can get the right amount of products needed.

In terms of development, we have the site already hosted with a domain that has been in existence for about 2-3 years, so it is nicely aged. At the moment it is a online luxury magazine (which was popular and generated a lot of ad revenue at its peak) that will be converted over into an e-commerce platform. At this point, we are simply looking for interested parties.

The best way to contact me is to private message me here on NT first, then I will send you my real contact e-mail as well as my partners. I don't want to get spammed...
happy.gif

I don't have a fully fledged brand developed yet, but for my 3D design class we actually had to design tees for a company trying to get their start. Thanks to NT actually I've really been immersed in the fashion world these past few years so I've BEEN workin on some stuff in the sketch book ...

.I'm definitely trying to be apart of ventures like this...especially when NT itself has already done so much for me in terms of my artistic pursuits...

^Thanks for the reply. Nice to hear about the background and passion you have.

My aim is to provide small risk and little to no cost to all the brands we carry. So, if cost efficiency is something you are concerned for, we can definitely work with you. Hope your sketches reach fruition soon
happy.gif

i will definitely be getting in contact with you soon. I should be getting some stuff pressed up in the coming month and I will be interested in this.

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

At this point, we are looking for brands to be on board - roughly aiming for 10 or more just so we can get the right amount of products needed.

In terms of development, we have the site already hosted with a domain that has been in existence for about 2-3 years, so it is nicely aged. At the moment it is a online luxury magazine (which was popular and generated a lot of ad revenue at its peak) that will be converted over into an e-commerce platform. At this point, we are simply looking for interested parties.

The best way to contact me is to private message me here on NT first, then I will send you my real contact e-mail as well as my partners. I don't want to get spammed...
happy.gif
Out of curiosity - what was the luxury magazine website?

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

happy.gif
Out of curiosity - what was the luxury magazine website?

LUXSE

ehhh sounds like a pyramid scheme....
laugh.gif

and karmaloop already has a up and coming brand section.....

Originally Posted by air max 87

ehhh sounds like a pyramid scheme....
laugh.gif

and karmaloop already has a up and coming brand section.....

I am not charging anyone a penny for having their product on my website. Therefore, the pyramid does not exist. We make money when our brands do.

We are distinguishing ourselves from Karmaloop because we are carrying exclusively independent clothing brands. There is a big difference there, because these aspiring designers will have a hard time getting Karmaloop to carry their line, since it is so similar to what they already have - Karmaloop probably gets many offers. Not to mention Karmaloop is well known for their urban clothing. A LOT of independent lines are getting NO online exposure (due to inadequate online marketing or none at all) - that is what we are here for. In the end , we have small start up costs and our brands suffer no costs either. No sales, no big deal. Sales... well, that is what we expect - and will work hard to achieve for our brands.

The average start up costs for an e-commerce site could cost an upward of $40,000. Since we have experience and the know-how, we incur $0 cost to start this up. That is our big advantage. Eventually we'd like to be so popular and the PLACE for indie clothing - that indie labels from all around will come to us first to be represented on our site. It is possible.

It just takes passion and ambition to make it work, both for us and our brands.

I should also mention that it is difficult pitting an independent label next to brands like LRG on Karmaloop - really its like putting a Honda Civic hatchback next to a 5 series BMW. The independent label stands no chance. Not to mention, the independent would not receive the same amount of marketing exposure and effort as their more marketable or profitable brands.

At LUXSE we're going to give all of our brands the SAME attention and effort. That is what we'll be known for.

Originally Posted by e22s

i will definitely be getting in contact with you soon.
Idea sounds
pimp.gif

Me and my boys are working on a line to get started within the next month or two and will gladly support

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by e22s

i will definitely be getting in contact with you soon.
Idea sounds
pimp.gif

Me and my boys are working on a line to get started within the next month or two and will gladly support

Glad to have your support. Good luck with the line and definitely keep us in mind when you are ready for online exposure.

Back
Top Bottom