To my NT'ers who hit the gym....

36 ounces

Banned
I'm about to head out to the gym....Can anyone recommend a good pre-workout food?

Granola Bars, bananas for energy, water, oatmeal. Something that is not fattening and will stick to you for energy

I'm currently taking this preworkout. This is not a meal replacement. Just letting you know that ahead of time. I have this with a banana usually.

Controlled-Labs-Green-MAGnitude.jpg

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

I'm currently taking this preworkout. This is not a meal replacement. Just letting you know that ahead of time. I have this with a banana usually.

mix it with white flood

eat some carbs ie. oatmeal. and a quick acting protein source like Whey protein. just be sure to down a huge protein shake afterwards too

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]coke[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]but really bananas a shake and you should be good[/color]

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

mix it with white flood

White flood?? School me brotha! NOMO.

vrp32tl...........its from the same company of the current product you displayed

you mix white flood and green mag together

sip on purple wraath (also from same company) during your workout

controlled labs stack

vrp32tl...........its from the same company of the current product you displayed

controlled labs stack
mad work
laugh.gif

controlled labs stack

Currently taking this during and post workout
SV-XT1.jpg

controlled labs stack

Currently taking this during and post workout
SV-XT1.jpg

yep same concept............intraworkout bcaa

purple wraath, xtend, intrabolic

green mag (creatine monohydrate) is to be stacked with white flood........its a preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer

post i like a good whey isolate

I take the xtend as instructed one during and one directly after. Then I have Gold Standard Whey 30 minutes after last xtend drink.

Lurkin - How is that purple wrath by the way?

n.o. xplode for energy 30 minutes before you hit the gym. this will increase your intensity.

muscle milk mix before and after work outs. for energy and recovery. (this is pretty much a meal replacement as far as the amount of vitamins and protein youget)

^this is just what worked for me when i was working out.

Originally Posted by urmaynzlame

n.o. xplode for energy 30 minutes before you hit the gym. this will increase your intensity.

muscle milk mix before and after work outs. for energy and recovery. (this is pretty much a meal replacement as far as the amount of vitamins and protein you get)

xplode is the truth...
pimp.gif

I take the xtend as instructed one during and one directly after. Then I have Gold Standard Whey 30 minutes after last xtend drink.

perfect, thats fine

you dont have to take a nitric oxide i just threw it out there because you posted green mag (controlled labs) and white flood is made to be stacked with it,white flood is ONE of the very few nitric oxide formulas that contain no creatine, i havnt taken one in the longest myself, youre suppose to cycle all thosetypes of products anyway.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

muscle milk mix before and after work outs. for energy and recovery. (this is pretty much a meal replacement as far as the amount of vitamins and protein you get)

xplode is the truth...
pimp.gif

or you could just have 5 cups of coffee............this is why people love Xplode at first........then they get adjusted to it so fast.

im not a big fan of BSN, much better pre workouts on the market.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

xplode is the truth...
pimp.gif

or you could just have 5 cups of coffee............this is why people love Xplode at first........then they get adjusted to it so fast.

im not a big fan of BSN, much better pre workouts on the market.

Heard Xplode was mad addictive. Don't know how true it is though, never tried it myself.

Lurkin - So I should cycle my xtend or my creatine? You droppin knowledge homie, good lookin out.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]So those named are preworkout boosts? Not just for daily energy[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

So those named are preworkout boosts? Not just for daily energy

Which names are you talking about a lot have been thrown around?

Back
Top Bottom