To My UCSD Heads!!!!!

i'm a 3rd year now (Revelle) gonna be off campus in an apartment. If you're into sports you should definitely join the intramural sports it's pretty well organized and fun. If you're into partying i definitely suggest joining a frat and do so your first year cause pledging is gonna be tough for your other years due to classes. UCSD isnt really thatttt bad unless you really make no friends or your suite is full of the typical ucsd premed "no time to have fun cause im going to med school" kids

Quote:
acidality,
what's up man? my girl is at warren college too. she had the apartments last year and is getting on again at goldberg, i think. she, like everyone there, was an engineering major but changed to human bio. ,
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

^douglas, eh? what a coincidence. my gf lived there during her first year. the apts are nice. hopefully you didnt get a triple though. it's basically the size of a double. if you run into a girl named, patricia, then that would be her. hah.
Team Philippines
Member No.5

Welcome to all the incoming freshmen.

Like everyone stated, UCSD is boring on the weekends. Nothing exciting, unless you communicate well with your suite mates, and that's a fact. Parties are horrible here. TRUST ME. The best advice is probably get in touch with the girls that live across from your dorm or the ones upstairs or any girls in general, whatever. This upcoming year is going to be my second year at TMC, big whoop. Keep yourself occupied, go to RIMAC and check out the hot girls on the ellipticals, skate Peterson Hill, Warren Hill, and Warren Mall. Also, for some reason I notice all the shoeheads are in Warren. But just realize that you're going to UCSD for an education. Your first year is going to be fun, make the best of it. I hated UCSD when I first got there, but I now realize there's no better place for me. And btw, get familiar with OVT and maybe the stir fry at Sierra Summit.

Just wondering, anyone else from Marshall?
but hey, it's just an opinion and you just read my sig.

Quote:
go to RIMAC and check out the hot girls on the ellipticals
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

im going to ucsd this fall too. im in muir, and i already found out i have a triple. I already have some friends and cousins going here, and theyre already helping me out alot, but i hope sd is not as boring as everyone says. btw im an econ major but im gona switch over to management science, and i was thinking about computer science as well, but i heard its really difficult.

^^ i just switched from management science to straight econ major at muir college. Im a CC transfer and it would take me three years to get out w/ managament science and i cant afford that. anyways, im new to la jolla, is anything goin on tonight??

from some friends last year that went they said it was sorta lame but i guess it's on the eye of the beholder..but i can't go since i won't be moved in. definitely gonna be hella freshman tho that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom