To sell or to keep...Collecting since 1991

I lost my job and had to sell a couple exclusive kicks and I hated it wish I would have never sold them but u gotta do what u gotta do

I lost my job and had to sell a couple exclusive kicks and I hated it wish I would have never sold them but u gotta do what u gotta do

i'm 31 and have been trying to sell my collection for a minute the market is bad ....can't get top dollar for a lot of my stuff

i'm 31 and have been trying to sell my collection for a minute the market is bad ....can't get top dollar for a lot of my stuff

Keep them bro, I'd only sell because of pure desperation or the simple need for some cash
the longer you hold on to them the more they are worth in the long run!

Keep them bro, I'd only sell because of pure desperation or the simple need for some cash
the longer you hold on to them the more they are worth in the long run!

Grave-Digging I know but I haven't posted on NT in some time. But you should keep em Ive sold a lot of my shoes and at times I feel like damn I wish I still had them to rock em to the park or something. Plus its cool to stunt some og heat on the new kids wearing recent retros.

Grave-Digging I know but I haven't posted on NT in some time. But you should keep em Ive sold a lot of my shoes and at times I feel like damn I wish I still had them to rock em to the park or something. Plus its cool to stunt some og heat on the new kids wearing recent retros.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm down to the point where I'm only interested in OG colorways 1 through 13. Nothing else.
Same here....maybe one or two others but...like Blue said. I would sell the rest!

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm down to the point where I'm only interested in OG colorways 1 through 13. Nothing else.
Same here....maybe one or two others but...like Blue said. I would sell the rest!

I've always been a big sneaker head but could never afford them to recently, so a lot of the og j's I want i can't get or the price is out of this world. I have just started to get back into which is also hard cause you got the resellers just jacking up the price on stuff. I mean I wish I could find a nice collection in 8.5 or 9 to buy..... but like most people are saying keep what you cant get rid of and the rest part with!!!!     I wish i could have started collecting back in 1991

I've always been a big sneaker head but could never afford them to recently, so a lot of the og j's I want i can't get or the price is out of this world. I have just started to get back into which is also hard cause you got the resellers just jacking up the price on stuff. I mean I wish I could find a nice collection in 8.5 or 9 to buy..... but like most people are saying keep what you cant get rid of and the rest part with!!!!     I wish i could have started collecting back in 1991

I've been consolidating my sneakers for a while
I'm OCD & getting married, so have been tired of random boxes everywhere & not wearing my stuff lol

SO now its Quality over quantity.... if you feel you have tons, clean them out

At this point in the game NOTHING is not attainable if you have the $ , people will sit on shoes for a decade only to pull out & they fall apart, severely yellowed or re=retroed .

So if you NEED THEM just buy them, if you pay a premium... whatever it's better than paying retail & being crap when you DO rock them.

this is my .02 though!

I've been consolidating my sneakers for a while
I'm OCD & getting married, so have been tired of random boxes everywhere & not wearing my stuff lol

SO now its Quality over quantity.... if you feel you have tons, clean them out

At this point in the game NOTHING is not attainable if you have the $ , people will sit on shoes for a decade only to pull out & they fall apart, severely yellowed or re=retroed .

So if you NEED THEM just buy them, if you pay a premium... whatever it's better than paying retail & being crap when you DO rock them.

this is my .02 though!

as much I love my collection, I need the money just to survive right now. I'm not trying to sell it right now, but hopefully i could pass it on to my kids in the future.

Back
Top Bottom