To Smash or Not to Smash; that is the Question vol. High Probability of Pics

Sooo.... My first girl problem thread
laugh.gif

Basically, here's the gyst: There's this girl I like, I went out with her in middle school. Before this, we had been best friends for a year,roughly. I wasn't really feeling her in the way she was feeling me, so I just kept her around until I figured out my true feelings. Thing is, she brokeup with me over Myspace because I never hung out with her for a period of 2 months (
laugh.gif
). We went to different schools, by the way. I wasn't too concerned, and just kept on pushing. She recently broke up with some dude whoshe'd been with for a while, and I'm attempting to slide in and console her with my phallus. How can I go about doing this? She's shy anddoesn't talk a lot at all, and I have to prompt her to talk. Also, we never really see each other, since we go to different high schools. It's kindahard because after we broke up, we were strictly platonic friends, but this time I would like to engage in coitus. Help is appreciated.

In reference to the graphical representations of her person, I would be happy to produce them as long as I am reassured that I will not be banned for posting agirl under the age of 18.

In retrospect, this thread probably should be entitled "To attempt to smash or not", but you get the idea.

Post them pics bro.

FYI, let that middle school "going out" garbage go. what are you still thinkin about that for?

I hate NT dudes who try to act like they don't know the deal.
If you gunna make a girl problem post, drop the pics or _'s aint tryna hear it.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Hey guy, slow your roll. I am a firm believer in "pics or it didn't happen", its not like I'm that dude who had a stage 5clinger and QS'ed the pics. I recently posted "the finger pic" and was warned that it was banned, so I was hesitant to get in trouble again. Pics are on the way (no ID0NTPASS)

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Hey guy, slow your roll. I am a firm believer in "pics or it didn't happen", its not like I'm that dude who had a stage 5 clinger and QS'ed the pics. I recently posted "the finger pic" and was warned that it was banned, so I was hesitant to get in trouble again. Pics are on the way (no ID0NTPASS)

laugh.gif

Hey guy, slow your roll. I am a firm believer in "pics or it didn't happen", its not like I'm that dude who had a stage 5 clinger and QS'ed the pics. I recently posted "the finger pic" and was warned that it was banned, so I was hesitant to get in trouble again. Pics are on the way (no ID0NTPASS)

I like how you didnt answer the question about ur avy, tho, slick move

do we really want to see pics of a highschooler though? Its most likely some 15 year old.....
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes tryna play me

they were boob pics I wasnt finna get sniped

Here I return, triumphant in my upright stature
laugh.gif
. I have TWO pics.
For those who wanted a larger version of my avy:
23b3671b40c9fece0d834da1f33d6121bb1b604b.jpg

And for those who insisted on receiving graphical representations of said girl before giving me their advice:
a082650458f400904b7fe86e0615d0da24e58a5f.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom