To the 757 -- We Da Best... Who? Weeee...

Joined Oct 17, 2000

[hr][/hr]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Joined Mar 8, 2009
How do I pass new market everyday on my way to work and i have never noticed DTLR.
There's no excuse to go about your business in a half-assed way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits. We rob ourselves when we submit to diluted entertainment, buy products that lack solid integrity and settle for second-rate gratifications.

Larry Flint

Joined Oct 17, 2000
New location Cuz...

lol...
[hr][/hr]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Joined Mar 8, 2001
yeah I went to gamestop one day and was like, "where'd this joint pop up?" they always have these midnight joints when it's a shoe I'm not really feeling.
~F4

We Run Streets Like Drunks Run Street Lights

http://ibeboredson.blogspot.com
XBox Live gamertag: pat10leather​

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Ghetto @#%$ company... Or is that Shoe City?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

Joined Jul 5, 2001
youngin behind me in the line for the aquas was talkin bout this release....joints slum imo
[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA​
[hr][/hr]
....The Area....
The Silent Veteran​

Joined Jun 17, 2005
did anyone actually go to this thing? hahahah. if so, how many people showed up? not including employees... which was like what? 3? 4? HA.

cmonwealth still had a good amount of GOOD sizes left when i got my pair. and i got my pair late during the day.
------------------
i'm not a n00b. i just post when i NEED too.

can i get a w0rd?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now