To the 757 -- We Da Best... Who? Weeee...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

How do I pass new market everyday on my way to work and i have never noticed DTLR.
There's no excuse to go about your business in a half-assed way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits. We rob ourselves when we submit to diluted entertainment, buy products that lack solid integrity and settle for second-rate gratifications.

Larry Flint

New location Cuz...

lol...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

yeah I went to gamestop one day and was like, "where'd this joint pop up?" they always have these midnight joints when it's a shoe I'm not really feeling.
~F4

We Run Streets Like Drunks Run Street Lights

http://ibeboredson.blogspot.com
XBox Live gamertag: pat10leather​

Ghetto @#%$ company... Or is that Shoe City?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

youngin behind me in the line for the aquas was talkin bout this release....joints slum imo

Team DC/MD/VA​

....The Area....
The Silent Veteran​

did anyone actually go to this thing? hahahah. if so, how many people showed up? not including employees... which was like what? 3? 4? HA.

cmonwealth still had a good amount of GOOD sizes left when i got my pair. and i got my pair late during the day.
------------------
i'm not a n00b. i just post when i NEED too.

can i get a w0rd?

Back
Top Bottom