To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think region at this point is irrelvant.

When I say that I smoke the same stuff I get from Cali or from AZ MMJ over in NY, it's not hyperbole.

It's crazy, I'll have some GSC or some Durban Poison, maybe some Maui Wowie, Blue Dream, SSH, Jack Herrer or Blue Cheese out here, fly to NY and get up with my bud man out there and lo and behold he'll be having a lot of the same stuff.

Good growers are everywhere now. They network and learn from one another. Its a beautiful thing.

Granted a street level dealer in NY won't really have edibles and oil on deck all the time like Cali or Colorado. But purely budwise you'll find the same level of quality and variety as you would in the west.

I mean afterall NY growers perfected Sour Diesel so it isn't a huge leap for them to introduce other medical grade strains to the tristate.

Last edited:
Gonna be honest I have no clue what I'm smoking most of the time ,just know that if its sticky the. It's :pimp: in my book :lol:

I wonder if Colorado got more fire than Norcal...now.

Bruh most of the growers in Colorado and Washington are from the emerald triangle.

A lot of them got tired of the DEA raiding their outdoor grows and mexican/salvi gangs running up on them.

So they went where they could eat without fear of those elements.

Granted there are still folks up in the triangle fighting the good fight, overgrowing the government, a lot saw the $$$ and bounced.

Whole lot of 'em probably went northward to Alaska to start indoor grows now that Alaska is rec legal.

Gonna be honest I have no clue what I'm smoking most of the time ,just know that if its sticky the. It's :pimp: in my book :lol:

I can always tell, that's crazy.

For some reason though I taste it better in blunts/jays than glass.

Especially palma dutchmasters and raw/elements.

I pearl everything I touch with absolutely 0 excess paper.

Last edited:

I can always tell, that's crazy.

For some reason though I taste it better in blunts/jays than glass.

Especially palma dutchmasters and raw/elements.
Blunts only guy swisher especially,white owl when they run out
Can't stand papers .

Maybe I can't roll them tight with my Brolic hands but they never stay lit . Like trying to start and old car :lol:

Blunts only guy swisher especially,white owl when they run out
Can't stand papers .

Maybe I can't roll them tight with my Brolic hands but they never stay lit . Like trying to start and old car :lol:

Grab you a cigarillo splitter from the head shop bro.

Before you split that ho, look at the rillo and you can usually spot where the excess inner paper (the glue strip or for some, the cancer strip/paper) is in your rillo.

Line up the splitter along that line and slice, open it up and tear off that excess.

Then break the bud up, not inside the rillo.

This is a critical mistake most folks make, they think they're being smooth breaking it up inside the rillo.

Nah,

You want to break it up, eyeball how much you have by piling it up in a line then you want to take off the excess paper.

You might not be able to keep all the bud in during the seal, but you can just topload and pack the bud that falls out. Even if you cant get all the bud in still, at least you have a blunt with no excess paper.

I purposefully short myself on room to work so I have to get the seal just right.

The seal is where the magic happens. A strong seal game and you'll pearl everything. A good roller can seal using barely any moisture, it's all in your lip service.

Pause.

And FWIW I use the same method using dutches or Swishers. For dutch masters I just split instead of leaf (most of the time, I like to occasionally leaf) and apply the same method one would with a swisher.

P.S. you don't need a splitter per se, but it expedites things a little. Good ol fingers work the same.

P.S.S. I prefer blunts too but I force myself to go primarily paper when I smoke. Just healthier.

Last edited:
My only goal in life used to be to get high .... but it always lead me to drinking...

I have 4 years of sobriety...
I never wanted to drink again, but there was times I wanted to get faded... but I I I I can't because of my track record....

Emphasis on I

One day I was faded out my mind WATCHING BASEBALL, AND I THOUGHT I WAS WATCHING A SITCOM... lol

I know it's kind of corny but im just now noticing the date...

Hit all my boys up. As soon as we're all out of class tomorrow it's game time fam.
My only goal in life used to be to get high .... but it always lead me to drinking...

I have 4 years of sobriety...
I never wanted to drink again, but there was times I wanted to get faded... but I I I I can't because of my track record....

Emphasis on I

One day I was faded out my mind WATCHING BASEBALL, AND I THOUGHT I WAS WATCHING A SITCOM... lol
What led you to drinking on top of it?

I hate mixing alcohol/beer with trees. Being crossfaded just makes me feel slow from the trees (depending on strain) and dumb from the liq.

Last edited:
Everywhere has fire where it's legal.

Now it's small scale indoor>>> mass produced indoor>>>>>>>>> cali outdoor :x

I honestly think region at this point is irrelvant.

When I say that I smoke the same stuff I get from Cali or from AZ MMJ over in NY, it's not hyperbole.

It's crazy, I'll have some GSC or some Durban Poison, maybe some Maui Wowie, Blue Dream, SSH, Jack Herrer or Blue Cheese out here, fly to NY and get up with my bud man out there and lo and behold he'll be having a lot of the same stuff.

Good growers are everywhere now. They network and learn from one another. Its a beautiful thing.

Granted a street level dealer in NY won't really have edibles and oil on deck all the time like Cali or Colorado. But purely budwise you'll find the same level of quality and variety as you would in the west.

I mean afterall NY growers perfected Sour Diesel so it isn't a huge leap for them to introduce other medical grade strains to the tristate.
You are correct in that any quality can be had in most cities across the country.  The difference though is the price.  Yeah you can get most forms of heat out East but since there's less of it you guys have to pay more for it. 

You also have a stronger growing culture in certain cities and strains that don't really get out of the region.  For example up in the Bay Area they have a lot of purple bud that doesn't travel much because it's so desired.  In LA a lot of strains (Crown OG for example) don't really get past the dispensaries here and you can't get clones of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom