To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to cop a volcano in the future...but this butter & wax making ...plz expand bro

The Volcano, although it's expensive, is 100% worth it. It also pays for itself in the long run as it rations the herb. I can usually fill 3-4 bags before tossing the used leaf, where as rolling Js is a one time use obviously. So when the herb in the Volcano begins to turn brown, most people throw this out thinking it's done. But 30%-40% of the THC content is still there. I usually throw the used leaf in a jar until I fill it up.

There are methods to making the wax and methods to making butter, I use a ratio of 5:1 used to fresh herb. I'm not sure if I can elaborate and write up the steps in here to make either one. I don't want to get banned. lol. But if it's okay, I'll post steps on how to make either one in my next posts.

Better off sending that to him via PM :lol: ... we've been pretty lucky so far :nerd:

looking to cop a volcano in the future...but this butter & wax making ...plz expand bro

The Volcano, although it's expensive, is 100% worth it. It also pays for itself in the long run as it rations the herb. I can usually fill 3-4 bags before tossing the used leaf, where as rolling Js is a one time use obviously. So when the herb in the Volcano begins to turn brown, most people throw this out thinking it's done. But 30%-40% of the THC content is still there. I usually throw the used leaf in a jar until I fill it up.

There are methods to making the wax and methods to making butter, I use a ratio of 5:1 used to fresh herb. I'm not sure if I can elaborate and write up the steps in here to make either one. I don't want to get banned. lol. But if it's okay, I'll post steps on how to make either one in my next posts.
Pm me bro... Mods been nice & this can stay open as long as there's no pics or too descriptive info

hell nah my tolerance is just high af....
+1
idk, i can smoke a gram in a night but its overkill... after i take one to the face im good for 4-5 hours easy... i got too much going on to be smoking all day...

Plus i got the best connect east of the mississippi... guaranteed "deaf" or your money back

hell nah my tolerance is just high af....
+1
idk, i can smoke a gram in a night but its overkill... after i take one to the face im good for 4-5 hours easy... i got too much going on to be smoking all day...

Plus i got the best connect east of the mississippi... guaranteed "deaf" or your money back
Our levels are just different bro... Solo joint faced almost doesn't fase me

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] All these different apparatuses y'all using man, I'm old fashioned, I just like to roll up

Last edited:
I'm the exact opposite it's a chore for me to roll up now. I hate it 
laugh.gif

Haven't smoked in so long...never was a consistent smoker but I did enjoy it time to time :pimp:

Can't be burning bleezys. Them smokers lips Ain't a good look for work. Glass pipe then scrape the Rez when you out

I'm the exact opposite it's a chore for me to roll up now. I hate it :lol:

What? It's like an art to me. Nothing like pearling up a perfect cone and be the first one to light it up. I honestly take pride in my Js. From the accordion tip, to the least amount of paper used, to how perfectly it burns with no run.

Serious, does Andy have some type of non-aging disease or disorder? He will eternally look 14
laugh.gif
Yes.  He has a congenital growth hormone disorder.

**Update:  I'm a little over  two weeks into abstaining from the herb.  Had some cravings for the first week or so, but they're pretty much completely gone now.   I had difficulty sleeping at first, but now I'm waking up early every day, going to the gym, and feeling a lot more productive overall. I also feel a lot more sociable.  Weed definitely wasn't helping me break out of my shell or seek out conversation. I thought my alcohol consumption would increase after quitting, but it's remained the same.  At this point I'm on the fence as to whether or not I'll 
pimp.gif
 ever again.  If I do it's gonna be a "once in a blue moon" deal.

Last edited:
It's crazy. I'm the exact opposite except I can't sleep either. I'm less social and not trying to do any type of work. I'm not getting ripped out of my mind or anything. I'm never quitting anyways due to the fact of tree> ambien and trazadone. I need sleeping pills without it but hate them.

Last edited:
I remember wen i smoked alot i could not dream.

Always thought that was weird

Yup I don't dream. I had to study for a drug test so I'd just take melatonin. My dreams were dope when I'd actually fall asleep.

Smoked a blunt a while back. Used to burn em when I was younger. I get it, it's "stronger" in that form cuz of that tobacco. But da papers be da ones...my lips are permanently purple. 

Yup I don't dream. I had to study for a drug test so I'd just take melatonin. My dreams were dope when I'd actually fall asleep.

Yeah I researched this when I took a break and started having the craziest and most vivid dreams/nightmares. Weed suppresses the REM stage of sleeping and when you stop, all the dreaming you had been missing out of comes rushing back all at once.

Yeah I researched this when I took a break and started having the craziest and most vivid dreams/nightmares. Weed suppresses the REM stage of sleeping and when you stop, all the dreaming you had been missing out of comes rushing back all at once.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom