To Those Who Have Family/Friends (Currently) Incarcerated...

I see dude twice a year I just pick two holidays that start on a Friday so I could see him three days

I think he got a life sentence with a chance of parole every year after he does 14 years

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I see dude twice a year I just pick two holidays that start on a Friday so I could see him three days

I think he got a life sentence with a chance of parole every year after he does 14 years

Damn
frown.gif

Everyone I talk to swears I'm doing too much
grin.gif
smh.gif
I speak w/ dude 3-4(/5) times a week and try to visit 3 (sometimes 4) times a month. It's ahassle but putting !+!* in perspective it's like... what if the shoe were on the other foot?

That's rough but if you dont mind me asking what did he do?

Dont do it much.

Visited my dude like once a week at first. Slowed down to like once every 2 weeks. Even though he out now he understood.

Moms always raised me if I do something dumb enough to land in jail she wouldnt visit which now I understand. Its love when you get out

never...i barely know what he's in for and how long...i don't even know what prison he's in...

family not getting along FTL...

my 21 year old cousin is up for the death penalty but still aint been convicted but they limit his visitation and phone time

They keep moving my cousin like he on some tour or something. I was able to keep in contact with him at first when he was in state but now, I just wait onphone calls from my aunt with him on three-way.

He been in since 01 for robbing the Navy Federal Credit Union
smh.gif

My pops been in jail for 10 years and a month.

It's crazy how the placed he's locked up at is literally twenty minutes away from where I'm at for college. But I hardly see fam.

-Oldest brother was in for about 2, which I used to drive moms up to see him like every weekend. But half the time I just sat in the car b/c I reallydon't even rock with dude.
tired.gif

-Another brother(not really a brother but family friend) been in since 91, last visit was like 96, last conversation was about 2 months ago
eyes.gif

My uncle been locked up since 88' hes doing 25, they should let him out since hes like 70 now.

I feel bad for my cousins, but the family been doing alright so my uncle will have some $ when he comes out.

I've had an uncle in for 6 years.. Never visited him.

Aunt been in for quite some time.. Never visited her.

My boys are constantly in & out the program.. No need to go visit them.

Pops was in and out for selling white...I visited here and there

Uncle is in for selling white, he got like 2 or 3 yrs left....visiting soon and I write kites here and there updating him about me and what's going on withme.

This cat I was cool with back in hs is doing 12 yrs for armed robbery...never talked to him.

A coworker of mine 2 yrs ago I was cool with doing 10 yrs for armed robbery...never talked to him

Plenty more I know but ill leave those alone

My cousin is in jail

his dad is trying to hide it from the rest of my family though

so no one besides his mom sees him in jail, i would like to go see him, but its like an hour drive and im scared to go jail myself, and i dont want toaccidentally let out the secret which would drastically change my parents opinions of my cousin

My cousin got 25 to life i think...

anyway he (supposedly) killed someon in '96 when he was 18, but i never see him

even tho i should if my family could get a lawyer maybe he will be out soon

My dog Rob G got sentenced to 109 years.. Capital murder when he was 19.. He has heavy in the coke game.. He showed me a million dollars cash when he was 18..I've only been to visit him twice, but I write him at least twice a week..

Smh

Friend was just sentenced to life with no parole on friday. He was offered a deal before trial for 20 years if he plead to 3rd degree murder, but this foolrejected it. I probably won't visit him, as I'm sure he'll be sent to a prison on the other side of the state.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

My dog Rob G got sentenced to 109 years.. Capital murder when he was 19.. He has heavy in the coke game.. He showed me a million dollars cash when he was 18.. I've only been to visit him twice, but I write him at least twice a week..

Smh

smh sry but he deserved that

My other dude Kam that was on my high school football team just got 33 years for armed robbery and kidnapping.. He pulled some stupid !+% when he lost 3 stacksin vegas.. I write him about twice a month just because I know dudes in there like to hear from their old potnas..

Uncle was in jail for 18 years... pretty much since i was born... we visited him about once a month... it would have been more but it was like a 3 hour driveto go there...

just keep in touch with them through letters, it really can lift their spirits just to get a letter.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

How often do you speak/visit (with) them?

How long are/were they in for?
I spoke to my brother in forever...he been locked up I think bout a year. He been in and out tho for the pas 10 of my life....and seen NONE of mymajor graduations and he missing out on his son
frown.gif
smh.gif

Last time I was in LA, I was down there to see him and everything but they shut down visitation for his floor
mad.gif
alien.gif
Which...morally and ethically, just disturbs me.

he got life plus 35. some foul S!!! went down during hiis trial so i believe he will get out somehow through a reduced sentence ...anyway. He on the other sideof the country so i see him bout 2-3 times a year. (he only been in a lil over a year)

On the phone, well like every other day when he has a cell phone but that got taken so...bout once every 2 weeks. i write him bout once a month. I admit ishould write more.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

That's rough but if you dont mind me asking what did he do?
he went all the way to VA (mind you we from NYC he don't know *%* about the VA system) to hunt a dude down for drug $$

dude said nah I'm not giving you +### and my pops murked him right there

so he got that murder charge plus countless drug charges
grin.gif

I'm over it though I barely know dude he went in when I was a infant I just go with my g-mom to see him because I know it kills her inside..

damn...I know a couple dudes i went to school with doing some bids...thats pretty much it....

This one dude I knew got life for a murder charge for killing this chick that was gonna report him for credit card fraud.....hmm credit card fraud or murder???prolly regrets that everyday.

Back
Top Bottom