To whoever scheduled Celebrity Apprentice and Breaking Bad at the same time...Deez Nuts.

This season of Celebrity Apprentice is absolute crack...already.

celebrity-apprentice-3-cast-photo1.jpg

I mean C'mon Son. Sinbad. Darryl Strawberry. Maria Kanellis. Goldberg. Dat Mass from Hangin with the Cooper. Cyndi Lauper is a pack of the hell could happen. You can't lose.

Unless you try and knock the top dog, Breaking Bad over. Get the ...

Walt-Garage-760.jpg

Someone gonna get a stiff hand by dad from Malcolm in the Middle this keeps up.
pimp.gif

So is this breaking bad gonna be new, or is it the same couple seasons that came on a few years ago?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

DVR.
Sinbad.jpg

Cuz I didn't think of that? ... nah that ain't an option right now.
eyes.gif
There's always Hulu.com then. Hulu has the new Celebrity Apprentice shows, so I would watch Breaking Bad and watch Apprentice some other day 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

DVR.
Sinbad.jpg

Cuz I didn't think of that? ... nah that ain't an option right now.
eyes.gif
There's always Hulu.com then. Hulu has the new Celebrity Apprentice shows, so I would watch Breaking Bad and watch Apprentice some other day 
grin.gif

True, but Celeb Apprentice is 2hrs and started at 9. Breaking Bad is starting right now, so it's kinda too late.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

So is this breaking bad gonna be new, or is it the same couple seasons that came on a few years ago?
nerd.gif

Yea it's the new season 3. They really ain't hyped it enough.

breaking bad is something else. Glad I caught up a few months back from the past years..

such an underrated show

Breaking Bad is the best show on TV IMO you cant even compair it to Celerity Apprentice and all the other crap on TV.

Back
Top Bottom