Today I just have an ominous feeling we're in the beginning of the end of times.

the nomad

Banned
Google (a.k.a.Skynet), school shootings, hate crimes, Sandy, the tornadoes I know it's nothing new. But for some reason it feels different. Like stuff is gonna get really weird and then REALLY bad.

I believe within the next 5 years life and civilization as we know it will drastically come to an end.

****** up **** been happening around the world since the beginning of time

only perfect place is that place christians call heaven 

I don't know my gut telling me the times are coming. I see Google tapping into military and space. I see natural disasters increasing 10x.
People are getting killed left and right for NOTHING, the Dark Knight shootings, the copy cats, Sandy Hook, in the village the other night.

I'm telling you some real **** is going down this year 12-21-12 was the beginning of the end.

Nah, just seems worse because you have so much information (unfort.) so easily available to you.

Things were worse just a few years ago.

Google (a.k.a.Skynet), school shootings, hate crimes, Sandy, the tornadoes I know it's nothing new. But for some reason it feels different. Like stuff is gonna get really weird and then REALLY bad.

I believe within the next 5 years life and civilization as we know it will drastically come to an end.
This man knows. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.

I can deal with natural disease, or disasters. But mass hysteria and chaos is among us, all these apps and websites asking for OUR location. It's like I ordered from GrubHub last night and they wanted everything but a blood sample. Facebook and Google are already merging their technologies with military. 

I feel like they're gonna mess something up, anyone seen Pulse? I think it's possible.

Originally Posted by The Nomad  

This man knows. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.
Biblical prophecies? **** outta here.

Back
Top Bottom