Today is gonna be a bad day :(

boxxy

Banned
No music, no niketalk, No stalker pics, no talking all day
frown.gif

Standardized testing FTL

you need a girl badly!!!! get your puppy love on....word to bow wow....find something else to occupy your time.

Originally Posted by eight2one

you need a girl badly!!!! get your puppy love on....word to bow wow....find something else to occupy your time.

I do have a girlfiend, i just dont get to see her everyday, she goes to a middle school in the west side
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Boxxy

I do have a girlfiend, i just dont get to see her everyday, she goes to a middle school in the west side
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Middle school too funny

Boxden, just how old are you man? Last summer I could've sworn you were like 17, now you're in middle school?
e3316b3e64c22d1763a718a1dc06290cfc0a3a57.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

It's going to be a great day for the rest of us.
roll.gif

Boxden, just how old are you man? Last summer I could've sworn you were like 17, now you're in middle school?
naw his girl is in middle school
i think

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

....how do you consistently get names approved?
thas the question i wanna know also. the mods ahve to know who he is when he applies constantly. it has to be some sort of inside job

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Fade On You

....how do you consistently get names approved?
thas the question i wanna know also. the mods ahve to know who he is when he applies constantly. it has to be some sort of inside job
I'm saying him & 2 other dudes one being redicuously and other, well I don't even have to say his name.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

roll.gif

i think

Correct, test ai t over but ill risk my future for NT

Originally Posted by Pmighty

roll.gif

i think

Correct, test ai t over but ill risk my future for NT

Back
Top Bottom